Reviews for The Assassin's Cub
Jostanos chapter 1 . 3/13/2020
Gamer, I can honestly say that, after I had binged watched the entire Akame ga Kill/Kira series on Netflix, _THIS_ is a wonderful crossover and that it would be nice if it continued. :)
absoluteanime99 chapter 1 . 12/23/2019
It is a nice beginning. Please continue writing it.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/23/2018
Can you please finish this story please i really want to see how it ends
thebountyhunter2001 chapter 1 . 4/16/2017
NEXT PART PLZ! :D
Sixpennykhan45 chapter 1 . 2/12/2017
I really don't know what the bosses reaction will be considering how we first met her in the anime
Thunder Dragon chapter 1 . 9/16/2016
Oh boy...Harry you are in for one rough ride, and you already have been through one before you are ready. I am liking the premise of Harry gradually opening up and beginning to trust others, hopefully Harry is going to be all right. I have a question though. Are you going to go down the Manga route? As that is the only one were most of the Akame Ga Kill cast survives and Harry needs Leone even if he does not know it yet.
Raynedead chapter 1 . 5/14/2016
:3 good story
manticore-gurl071134 chapter 1 . 3/18/2016
cool start!
Bastion chapter 1 . 3/14/2016
Another interesting take on the Akame ga Kiru x HP idea, both these and the Esdeath fic are great, please continue them and add other characters to this line of thought (prehaps not Scheel, while I like the character, what havoc could she bring looking after little Harry, oooh the potential carnage... and laughs).
Guest chapter 1 . 2/21/2016
:3 cool story
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2016
:3 sad yet good more please
World62590 chapter 1 . 1/16/2016
So far you have an interesting story. It'll be interesting to read the twist and turns it takes.
On Soaring Wings chapter 1 . 12/8/2015
Nice, but are you sure you meant Sheele to be arguing to Leone in the end? Because that sounds more like what Mine would say, not Sheele.
Pax Guy chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
Try Callie and Marie from Splatoon
animr2014 chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
Sorry about that something weired happened while I was tiyping anyway if your thinking other of doing Harry potter crossovers here some female characters you can write about if you want to.

Anyone of the pink, yellow, white or blue female power rangers or any female characters from Mass Effect, or White Tiger from Ultimate spider-man and any female character from Elder scroll/Skyrim.