Reviews for The Blood Stained Thread
Crown of Dragons chapter 12 . 3/14
When you will add the next chapter? This story is amazing.
Caeria chapter 12 . 3/12
This was such a lovely story. I do hope you come back to it one day.
Amethyst Lynn Willow chapter 11 . 2/20
OMG I love how Yato refers to being with Hiyori as lovemaking instead of just having sex or something more crass.
Amethyst Lynn Willow chapter 2 . 2/17
Love it
Amethyst Lynn Willow chapter 12 . 2/17
I'm dying read more. Just want you to know that I have a strong interest in seeing what happens next.
Amethyst Lynn Willow chapter 8 . 2/17
I'll say it again. I should be sleeping but this is truly epic. This story is like a balm for my yatori loving soul.
Amethyst Lynn Willow chapter 6 . 2/16
You're killing me with the story I'm supposed to be in bed and I can't stop reading. I'm so glad I found it it's nice to read a mature themed well written yatori story that she's a s Yato's aggressive side so wonderfully.
PixiePinn chapter 12 . 2/3
I'm first reading this in 2021 and I love this fanfic. I see that it hasn't been updated for a long time, but I'm going to leave a review anyway. I'm living for the possessive Yato, I like darker twists on character's who aren't already dark. Can't complain about the smut, it's great.
Merry UwU chapter 12 . 9/24/2020
I like
BruisedSmile chapter 1 . 9/13/2020
Loving this, i can really picture the story and the characters through your writing and the whole thing is so spot on. Thank you for giving us the love story these two deserve. Really hope you can continue this one day :)
Eadlyn chapter 12 . 9/12/2020
My God I came running from ao3 and I read the 12 chapters at one point, I couldn't help crying when I saw that I was left without a reunion. I hope you update soon because you left me heartbroken
RebelRouge chapter 1 . 5/8/2020
Awww! I love it! I'm a huge fan of Noragami, and bigger for this amazingly cute couple!
varee chapter 12 . 3/12/2020
Hi, I am not sure how much I have enjoyed this story!
I do admit I came for lemons, then stayed for intrigue. The slight changes you added to canon caused me to be as satisfied as the current chapters of the manga, and I do admit that this Yato's reaction to the underworld queen were something I wanted to see very much.
I do realize that the fic is dead, but thank you for sharing your writing with us.
Good luck with your books!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2020
everyone is really in character; good job!
hulkysy chapter 12 . 12/9/2019
Are you not gonna continue I really liked this story