Reviews for The Blood Stained Thread
hulkysy chapter 12 . 12/9
Are you not gonna continue I really liked this story
I can totally see Yato trying a flying kick and then crashing into trash bins. I laughed out loud!
DragonCurse4 chapter 12 . 9/25
It's been over a year. Are you still working on this fix?
SunikoJubi chapter 12 . 9/11
Im still waiting for more chapters for this story. I still come on here or in AO3 daily to see any updates. Please don't forget about this story I still waiting and wanting to read more! So hurry up and post the rest to the story! I love it soo much!
CSIalchemist chapter 12 . 6/26
It's been almost a year since you've updated. Kind of a shame because I was really getting addicted to this!
SorceressOfTheMists chapter 12 . 6/19
Continue writing this fanfic, even though you need to catch up with latest manga, can't wait for your next update!
Guest R12 chapter 12 . 5/3
Love this story so much, it's one of my very fave for this ship. Really hope you get around to finishing it and that Yato and Hiyori stay together in the end. Great writing 3
the-fluffy-otaku13 chapter 12 . 3/6
Hey! Great job on the fic! Do you still need a run-down on the manga?
LaughterLover98 chapter 12 . 2/21
I am in love with this story! You captured the characters perfectly and I'm excited to see where this goes. Those two are meant for each other. You're doing great
clestourgeon31 chapter 12 . 8/25/2018
So excited to see your back! I'll def reread this fiction bc its been awhile! However I can't wait for the new chapters! I do love me so yatori!
kagxsesshy4life chapter 12 . 8/24/2018
forever be loyal.
Julietleanansidhe chapter 11 . 8/24/2018
I was so happy when I got this notification, you can read the manga free on or just Google noragami manga online, it's a must read, they finally ended the hiatus, and have released 2 new chapters and will do so every month on the 6th. I can't wait to read your redone chapters and I look forward to new chapters.
Badwolf123456 chapter 7 . 8/23/2018
Omg omg omg just omg this story is just what I needed to get over the season ending !
Badwolf123456 chapter 2 . 8/21/2018
Omg please please please please come back and update
SorceressOfTheMists chapter 1 . 7/31/2018
Are you sure this is your first time writing? This is really well written and you've already caught my attention and made me mark this story as a favorite. Keep up the good work :)