Reviews for For Love of A Mother
Estel Star-Kindler chapter 7 . 3/17/2004
*cries*
Aw... Elrond, Celebrian! Its so not fair!
*runs off to hunt for Tolkien's yet unfound script as to what REALLY happened to her*
Loadsa love, Estel x
Annungil chapter 7 . 12/29/2003
Wow.
I'm lost for words.
Haha, that was really really good, especially your descriptions of Celebrian thinking back to her capture and also of her torment.
_
Mikki chapter 7 . 12/10/2003
As I have already said, this story is so sad. So real. They are like things that real people deal with...not the typical happy endings where everything is back to normal. The reality of it almost makes me want weep for them...even though they are just made up characters! Isn't that funny how words can change people like that? You are a great writer, and never let anything stop you from being so.
alena chapter 7 . 12/8/2003
I was close to tears reading this. The way you brought out Elrond's anguish is tremendous. The words he spoke to Elrohir are so heartfelt: the deep, long love he held for her was palpable from every word. And the way he interacted with his children is wonderfully written.
"The dream was lost, but the fog remained."
That scene between Elrond and Celebrian was absolutely magical.
A moving last chapter to a wonderful story.
alena chapter 6 . 10/23/2003
Sorry it took me such an age to review this chapter...It's quite an emotional rollercoaster here, first the fear and then the flooding relief. I am glad that they are found at last! But it was also sorrowful, and even at the end of the chapter, the fear is by no means over, with Celebrian's grievous wounds...

*sniffles a little*
Mikaela chapter 6 . 8/27/2003
Its so beautiful! And yet...so very sad...depressing but very good nontheless. I love Linder. He's like the knight in shining armor... only not a knight. Nor is he in shining armor. But you get the picture! Good chapter, if a little short. I liked it a lot.
EvenstarFairy chapter 6 . 8/13/2003
this is sad...
Dragon Confused chapter 6 . 8/13/2003
Good, you updated this again! I really like this story although it is so sad. The bit with Lindir thinking she had misheard because he had no hope of rescue was great too.
Ponytail Goddess chapter 6 . 8/13/2003
This is good. Please update soon!

-P.G.
Mikki chapter 5 . 6/25/2003
This is sad. DON'T GO CELEBRIAN! I like Lindir though...he is so totally awesome its not even funny. The end leaves you in a bit of sudden cut though...and that just makes me want to read it even more! Damn you! Curses upon the ruins of your ancestors! (well, not really...but you don't know that...kind of) You better work on the next chapter or there'll be hell to pay (if I get around to it)!
arabella thorne chapter 5 . 6/1/2003
Glad youve come back to this! Poor elves! NNot more orcs! Will rescue never come?
Mikki chapter 4 . 3/16/2003
YES! What could be more cool than this ending (besides jumping into a pit of foam and seeing someone's pole snap into 3 places)? If this is the ending at all...(dun dun dun!)

Anyway, another brilliant chapter. You make me proud to be insane!
arabella thorne chapter 4 . 3/13/2003
of course you should continue...the same was true of young estel fics, as well as the twins...and now glorfindel too!

Anyway your story is coming along nicely and I have ever been a fan of your writing...I am so glad that Lindir and Celebrian met up!
alena chapter 4 . 3/13/2003
Finally, you updated!

I never cease to be amazed by your characterization of Celebrían. I'm so glad that she found Lindir! And your descriptions are quite Tolkien-esque.

Please, get Elrond or the boys there soon. . .

And I don't know if there is such a sudden huge explosion Celebrían fics, really, when you compare with certain other types of fics. . .I think she deserves more, lots more stories about her!
Dragon Confused chapter 4 . 3/13/2003
Please do continue. This story is really good. But I know what you mean about the sudden boom in Celebrian fics. I could say the same about twin fics. And I have felt much the same way.

But I enjoy writing them. So I may as well continue even if I'm a tiny drop in the ocean.