Reviews for Taishite Ryu no Ai
super.happy.fun.time chapter 3 . 4/30/2011
Ooooohhhhh...This is really good please start writing again PLEASE...-
Angellbaby chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
This is a fun story so far,completed or not.
tntfriday13 chapter 1 . 2/26/2008
PLEASE! PLEASE! PLEASE! FINISH THE STORY! this story is so awsome. 100/100
Penguins-in-America-Oh-My chapter 3 . 1/22/2007
write more soon please
A2J chapter 1 . 8/16/2006
Really good story! please update it!
Snowy Leopardess chapter 3 . 3/7/2006
aw! evil cliffies! i noticed that u havent updated this in a while, does that mean its discontinued? that would really stink, cause this story is awsome! x3
DaakuKitsune chapter 3 . 11/26/2005
Nyuu! YOU HAVE TO UPDATE THIISS!

It so completly rocks! _ I was laughing and drooling so much at all the wonderful mental images! xD kwakakakakaka~! Please! Please! PLEASE! Update this! *begs* Pleeaassee? *Yuugi-puppy-chibi-eyes* Pwease? ;_;
donthaveaname chapter 3 . 8/28/2005
i love this story. update soon.
Devil's Demon Bird chapter 3 . 4/10/2005
A REALLY good and interesting plot you've got there! _~ I really like this story and can't wait to read the rest of it! PLZ update soon! -b Really good!
Firehedgehog chapter 3 . 3/5/2005
i know its been forevr, but please update!
Snow Angel chapter 3 . 12/15/2004
Hmm...first off, the parts with Yami and Yugi were very funny and fluffy...F&F! _

The part with Bakura and Ryou was remotely freaky...

There _really_ wasn't that much Jou and Seto interaction, now was there...? *Chuckles *

We! I wuv this story! *glomps it randomly* Okey dokey...no I'll finish depleting our sugar supply...later!

Oh and UDS!
Snow Angel chapter 2 . 12/15/2004
*Chuckles * Oh my gosh, that was perfect...*snickers *

*Thwaps Yami on the head * Be nicer, bone-head! He's afraid of you! ...Or is hair the only you have in there? O_o

Ah...sweet. Ryu no kisu! _
Snow Angel chapter 1 . 12/14/2004
Oh! Yay! Mystic fic! I love these! *Grins * Dragon and dragon slayer...muwahaha...nice combination. Deadly, yet beautiful.

*Blinku * Darn, never though I'd use the word "deadly" to describe YUGI...*Giggles *

Cool characters, awesome idea, l33t story. Can't wait to see what happens...laterness!
Guest chapter 3 . 10/30/2004
I don't know if you intend to continue this, but it would be *so* much more interesting and better to read if the three mage-girls (who bear a remarkable resemblence to damned Mary Sues) weren't in it. They're too perfect, have no discernable flaws, and serve no actual purpose that couldn't be done better by a canon character. It would also be better if you removed the author notes. They interrupt the flow of reading and are a serious pain in the ass.

Other than that, it's interesting, but those flaws seriously bring it down.
The Chaotic Ones chapter 3 . 10/25/2004
but thats such a cool house... can we build one just like it?

Jef: speak for yourself Chaos. We like big open rooms with large windows.

Aaries: and I am extremely claustraphobic. comes with being a sky dweller. OH well, about the fic, we LOVE it! more soon as you can please! Please? *gives you the Puppy Eyes of Doom(TM) with optional trembling bottom lip*