Reviews for persona 4: the unseen truth
beardedaliengamer chapter 4 . 10/10/2017
Yo dude when will you hurry up with the next chapters I'm really wanting more
Honey Sho chapter 1 . 10/10/2017
i hope this fanfiction still cintinue
StrattyPlus chapter 2 . 8/16/2016
Ill be real. Gaijin Goomba got me into this ship. You're the only fic of this so I hope this doesn't dissapoint. One complaint is that chapter 1 describes charactes you know we already know and it's unnecessar.
PersonaQeminod1 chapter 4 . 6/19/2016
Wonder how this events connect to Q and Arena?
Marvey4 chapter 3 . 6/9/2016
I see. Since the players are different, nothing's certain and anything could happen. It could be a red herring, but it looks like Sho'll be shown in the Midnight Channel. And I wonder if Adachi's still going to be an antagonist.
Velocityshade chapter 3 . 6/8/2016
Oooh, neat, this updated.

Great to see it back!
Darklight of the 0 arcana chapter 2 . 3/21/2016
I wanna see the next chapter
This story is 100% EXCELLENT please do your best
hollardude chapter 2 . 2/14/2016
I like this. :)

I always found Izanami attractive and I like how you gave her uniform the look I've seen on Zerochan. It's super cute. Keep being awesome!
correnhimself316 chapter 2 . 12/9/2015
Oh boy, this is going to be funny as hell! Those dreams of theirs are really going to make for some extremely amusing situations.
Guest chapter 2 . 12/5/2015
As much as I like all of your stories, including this one, I feel like they are all kinda underdeveloped. I mean you made a lot of the, which is a plus, but you split so much time between them that some of them (looking at Tastsumi Ga Kill and your Evangelion Peggy sue doc here) have been left in the dust bin for months. I'm honestly split between whether I like this or I dislike it.
PersonaQeminod1 chapter 2 . 12/5/2015
Hope Sho let his other half get a taste school and scare everyone too.
blarg7865 chapter 2 . 12/5/2015
Interesting fic. Hope you continue to focus on it.

The big question is how will Nametame, Adachi and Yu obtain their power, as Izanami never gave it to them.

...Also...looking at your profile, I feel you are trying to write too many fics at once (56 is a lot). Maybe focus on a couple, at most 4, and aim to complete them before moving on to other fics.
Yuukimagatsu666 chapter 2 . 12/5/2015
hmmm even more intresting!
Mythfan chapter 2 . 12/5/2015