Reviews for Bewitched by You (Complete)
PADfootBalck chapter 30 . 10/9
Love this!
wishingstar21 chapter 13 . 8/2
This fic is amazing. All of the Avengers are so perfectly in characterI have no difficulties at all seeing them and hearing them. Absolutely wonderful writing; it is hard for some authors to write fanfiction for something that is meant for the screen, but you can pull it off.
A Fandom by Any Other Name chapter 18 . 7/22
Phew. We're right there with you, Hermione! The whole world could certainly stand to witness more Bucky/Loki kisses.
A Fandom by Any Other Name chapter 17 . 7/22
Am I sensing Story Time? *steeples fingers*
A Fandom by Any Other Name chapter 16 . 7/22
oh no!
A Fandom by Any Other Name chapter 15 . 7/22
Another awesome chapter. In a way I both hate and love that this is complete. It means I can read the entire story and not have to wait for anything, but it also means when I get to that last chapter, that's all there is ;(
A Fandom by Any Other Name chapter 14 . 7/22
Ooh! Steamy looks and Loki showing concern. I love this :D
mrs.haloona chapter 30 . 6/8
That was amazing. Thank you for sharing !
notthedriver chapter 30 . 6/2
I'm done. This is a wonderful story, and I loved it. Thanks for writing it.
notthedriver chapter 25 . 6/1
I am trying to savour this.
I'm reading slowly. im taking breaks between chapters. sometimes waiting overnight.
I have never purposely put off finishing a story, but I never want it to end, and its the best I can do.
notthedriver chapter 13 . 5/30
Oh jeez Louise I love this story
Khyharah chapter 30 . 5/18
sssssssiiiiiiigggghhhhh this was wonderful. I love this trio, as unconventional as it is lol. thanks for this!
almazuna18 chapter 30 . 4/25
Thank you for sharing, I absolutely loved every minute of this story.
Hermione Lyra Malfoy-Riddle chapter 13 . 3/13
Most of the time when I say 'Great chapter' either means I don't have time to express it or that it hate it but wanna be nice.' So I adore the work you put in this story! have a WONDERFUL day!
Lionhearted21 chapter 30 . 2/7
This was a lot of fun to read and made having the flu a little less miserable. Thanks for writing and posting it!