Reviews for Bewitched by You (complete)
A Fandom by Any Other Name chapter 13 . 8/15
Ohhh. Love it (no idea what the term actually implies aside from the literal translation bucky gave, but really glad this isn't an inexplicable insta-love situation).
A Fandom by Any Other Name chapter 12 . 8/15
Wow. I love you. That was awesome.
A Fandom by Any Other Name chapter 11 . 8/9
YES! Thank you for that bit about Loki being raised on a pack of lies! I know there's a big, crazy center to him, anyway, but he probably wouldn't have been so bad off if he'd been raised with the truth from the start, even if it was a family secret that no one outside of that palace knew, or something like that.
A Fandom by Any Other Name chapter 10 . 8/9
Every single chapter just reminds me more and more of how lucky Hermione is in this fics. That dream? Oy, lol.
A Fandom by Any Other Name chapter 9 . 8/9
I could totally hear Bucky tossing around the word 'smitten.' Great chapter :)
Stephanie MRV chapter 2 . 8/3
oh please dont let draco be dead
please dont let him be dead
i dont know what he did on the wrong side but dramione has always been my fav
sadly i know if he did die for her he would have felt it was worth it
Stephanie MRV chapter 1 . 8/3
seriously
that is who she is looking for
mrs.georgeweasley87 chapter 30 . 8/1
this was soooo good! I wasn't sure how this triad was going to flow, but I really loved it! You write the characters so well and I found the plot really interesting. Thank you so much for sharing your amazing talents with us
A Fandom by Any Other Name chapter 8 . 7/31
Mmm, I'm liking the idea of Loki imagining things about a chained up Bucky. What have you done to me, woman? XD

(separate note, I noticed in your a/n you were happy to make 200 reviews by the time you'd posted this chapter, so I feel really happy that by the time I'm through reading/reviewing this story, you'll have surpassed 800! :D )
A Fandom by Any Other Name chapter 7 . 7/31
I may just have to check out the stories you recommended in you a/n (I think it's awesome that you're trying to get more attention for the crossover-branch fandoms, there really aren't enough readers willing to give you guys a chance, yet, and it's unfair).

As for this chapter . . . poor Hermione ;(
A Fandom by Any Other Name chapter 6 . 7/31
Eeeek! Oh, I hope these three cross paths, soon! :D
A Fandom by Any Other Name chapter 5 . 7/31
Let's be honest, I think we all enjoy Loki being wicked. I can't wait to see what that will actually mean.
A Fandom by Any Other Name chapter 3 . 7/31
I've only just finished reading the third chapter, and I'm already super-excited for the sequel you talked about on your FB page! :)
A Fandom by Any Other Name chapter 4 . 7/31
Now, all I can think about is Bucky's sleepy snuffling noises XD
A Fandom by Any Other Name chapter 2 . 7/31
The Dramione backstory actually made me tear up a little. I like the easy camaraderie between Hermione and Bucky.