Reviews for Bewitched by You (complete)
Jo chapter 30 . 9/13/2017
I loved this so much had to reread again!
lunarwhy chapter 30 . 9/13/2017
Im so happy with the way you ended this! This was a wonderful story and im so glad i read it! Your imagination for the plot was great and the smuttier parts were BREATHTAKINGLY HOT. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
lunarwhy chapter 27 . 9/13/2017
I would definitely ship hermione with thor! Excited to see how the end of the story pans out
lunarwhy chapter 18 . 9/12/2017
Awwww, Loki you adorable sociopath
lunarwhy chapter 15 . 9/12/2017
I think being fated to Loki and Bucky would the only way I would allow the universe to mess with me, ya know? Like go big or go home
lunarwhy chapter 14 . 9/12/2017
This is a WILD ride of a story
lunarwhy chapter 12 . 9/12/2017
Yeah. Defs was not expecting all of THAT
lunarwhy chapter 10 . 9/12/2017
Damndamndamndamn! I was NOT expecting this to be a triad situation but i'll be DAMNED if im not into it!
lunarwhy chapter 9 . 9/12/2017
Phew! I feel so much better that all the Avengers are there with bucky and Hermione
lunarwhy chapter 8 . 9/12/2017
Give it up to Loki for having ideas about people in chains
lunarwhy chapter 1 . 9/12/2017
So Hermione is the last muggle born witch or shes the last witch, other than Harry? Hmmm. Why is it that she didnt stay in the wizarding world if it was rebuilding? I must have missed something!
lunarwhy chapter 6 . 9/12/2017
THANK GOODNESS! I was worried something would interrupt Hermione crafting her wand and would have been so pisssssed. Heres to hoping it all worked out and she has her magic back!
lunarwhy chapter 3 . 9/12/2017
Is it weird that i find Loki's strange posessiveness of Hermione endearing? Hmm
lunarwhy chapter 2 . 9/12/2017
:O so draco and hermione were a thing once upon a time?! Is he dead now?! Draccooooooo
lunarwhy chapter 1 . 9/12/2017
! Im excited! I love bucky and loki and i definitely love hermione so here we go!