Reviews for Bewitched by You (complete)
mrs.haloona chapter 30 . 6/8
That was amazing. Thank you for sharing !
notthedriver chapter 30 . 6/2
I'm done. This is a wonderful story, and I loved it. Thanks for writing it.
notthedriver chapter 25 . 6/1
I am trying to savour this.
I'm reading slowly. im taking breaks between chapters. sometimes waiting overnight.
I have never purposely put off finishing a story, but I never want it to end, and its the best I can do.
notthedriver chapter 13 . 5/30
Oh jeez Louise I love this story
Khyharah chapter 30 . 5/18
sssssssiiiiiiigggghhhhh this was wonderful. I love this trio, as unconventional as it is lol. thanks for this!
almazuna18 chapter 30 . 4/25
Thank you for sharing, I absolutely loved every minute of this story.
Hermione Lyra Malfoy-Riddle chapter 13 . 3/13
Most of the time when I say 'Great chapter' either means I don't have time to express it or that it hate it but wanna be nice.' So I adore the work you put in this story! have a WONDERFUL day!
Lionhearted21 chapter 30 . 2/7
This was a lot of fun to read and made having the flu a little less miserable. Thanks for writing and posting it!
Entwinedlove chapter 30 . 2/3
Wow, that's a helluva lot of upcoming and WIP fics. I knew you had a lot but seeing them listed like that... really shows them off, doesn't it? We got another naughty scene and it was grand! I loved this fic so much, thank you for sharing it!
Entwinedlove chapter 29 . 2/3
I loved that Loki skipped out on a technicality! Thanks for sharing!
Entwinedlove chapter 28 . 2/3
Oh no! *squeaky noises*
Entwinedlove chapter 27 . 2/3
The room is underwater? That would give me the heebie-jeebies, I don't blame Bucky and Thor from getting a bit uncomfortable. Thanks for sharing!
Entwinedlove chapter 26 . 2/3
I'm not liking this plan of Hermione's, it sounds more like one of Harry's ill-advised hare-brained sort of things ... but she is a Gryffindor, she's bound to have a few plans like that bouncing around her brain. Thanks for sharing!
Entwinedlove chapter 25 . 2/3
Oh, he had to share and then the moment between Loki and Thor and ! it was perfect. I love how visibly agitated they all are, how connected. It's an interesting take on soul mates. Thanks for sharing!
Entwinedlove chapter 24 . 2/3
I love the "she's not pregnant" line. I wonder how much Loki's going to explain compared to how much he's going to twist. Thanks for sharing!