Reviews for Para Siempre
piakat04 chapter 1 . 11/17/2017
The hurt they both experience is both palpable and understandable. Wonderful story yet again. Thank k you!
LoveDexter11 chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
OMG this was a long one and I loved it. I liked when he got all angry with her. It gave me chills. But in the end it all worked out and that is the best.
scintillateworld chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
This is such a realistic portrayal of how Olivia's job affects their relationship. I loved the angst combined with the ending. Just no words for it to descrive how much I adore this story.
lizzard9 chapter 1 . 5/30/2016
aw loved this one. I'm hooked and will continue to read all your stories. I love Barson too!
EdeatheDemonFox chapter 1 . 2/18/2016
Oh, God, the feels that this one gave me...like him leaving here...that was freaking awful. And emotional and nearly tore my heart out. But then whey they made up it was so perfect. Like it's all just written so damn well. ;w; And little Noah speaking Spanish...God darn it, that's so cute!
missk10 chapter 1 . 1/8/2016
Absolutely love this. Thank you
untapdtreasure chapter 1 . 12/5/2015
This one was packed with everything. I love it. I loved the anger. It was palpable. Kudos.
c0ntxgious chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
Love this! This was so adorable, and surprisingly in-character-it's hard to keep them IC when there's not a whole lot of substantial growth between them on the show for us to see. Good job!
CityGirl7768 chapter 1 . 12/3/2015
Really nice story. I love Barson.
mmkbrook chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
Enjoyed very much. You can feel the despair in both of them not being able to talk with each other.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
Loved this. Thank you!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
Love it! I love him! I love them! Perfect!
FearlessBarson1116 chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
Love it, as usual! Thanks for sharing!