Reviews for Scythemaker
Royal-Canadian-Flame chapter 1 . 8/8/2019
Holy... That was... Words escape me, I find myself unable to properly describe how I feel, how this is incredible, I just can't. I could try but it would cheapen both my thoughts and this masterwork of storytelling. The way you describe how each of the different mechanisms and pieces of Crescent Rose itself comes together, it puts it into a whole nother perspective. Kudos to you man, I will never be able to see another fic the same way again.
ethan.lukkar chapter 1 . 11/8/2018
Magnificent story
Pikanet128 chapter 1 . 1/9/2018
That was interesting
AncientCakeRecipe chapter 1 . 8/22/2017
Omg I love it! I love everything about it!
Slavok chapter 1 . 8/17/2017
That was amazing. The details were beautifully written, and though I suspected that most of the engineering was made up (as if you could make a weapon like that grounded in reality), you wrote it so well it sounded like it could have been real. Also, considering how much Rose loves her scythe, it makes sense that Crescent's birth would have been such a meaningful, emotional experience for her.
BadHum3r chapter 1 . 4/11/2017
Beautiful
Farmer Kyle chapter 1 . 12/6/2016
A very beautiful piece. Well Done!
8ytan chapter 1 . 11/14/2016
Okay, I'm in love with the idea that Ruby used her blood to forge Crescent Rose.
Magery chapter 1 . 2/15/2016
This is now my headcanon for how Ruby made Crescent Rose, and I'm pretty sure it always will be.
fujin of shadows chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
This is amazing
Zinae chapter 1 . 12/15/2015
wow. just... wow
ODST110 chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
That ending is so much sadder than it ever needed to be

mate, like, aww. that's so sad, why'd you put that there? i cri ery tiem ;-;
Trewill91 chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
you know, it isn't often that i find a fanfic that i really, REALLY enjoy. even rarer is when i find a one-shot that i wish was turned into a full fledged story. but this. this left me DUMBSTRUCK. this fanfic is perfect itself.
A Wraith chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
I really enjoyed this, the "technobabble" really added an interesting flair to it. The characterization of Ruby and Qrow were both interesting and well aligned with canon. A very good work in my opinion.