Reviews for Synchronized
Guest chapter 1 . 1/27/2019
cool. the quotes thing you do is nice, but can we have a little bit of an idea what the story is about? thank you
XxGambol Shroudxx chapter 1 . 9/28/2018
I love this so much I spent 45 minutes trying to find it again I need more!
Kellrock chapter 1 . 8/17/2016
This is easily one of my favorite fanfics ever! This has literally been my head cannon since the dance episode and then it just grew when Blake knew about Neptunes feat of water. Truly an amazing job! Hope to read more soon!
Panthermonspartner chapter 1 . 5/5/2016
I love the way you portray all of them. And the dynamic between team SSSN and Blake is great.
ShiningSunsets chapter 1 . 2/18/2016
This was great. Excellent work and I love the characters a little more than what is probably considered acceptable in society. :)
Anthologion chapter 1 . 2/10/2016
Fantastic stuff! I really want to see more of SSSN in the RWBYverse now. You do dialogue REALLY well.
Symphony's Feather chapter 1 . 1/5/2016
This is so cute! I love the idea of Team SSSN and Blake bonding.

Speaking of which, I think Blake might be my spirit animal or something, because that first section you wrote where she was all socially awkward seems to describe me perfectly when I'm speaking to people I don't know very well. Props to you!
dragonick711 chapter 1 . 12/9/2015
This was great to read and everyone felt very in character.
Kittens Hellfire chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
I am in love with this
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
*slams fist on desk* I WANT ALL OF THIS TO BE CANON
Guest chapter 1 . 11/30/2015
Probably one of the best RWBY fics I have ever read, keep up the good work!
Guest chapter 1 . 11/29/2015
I like to think Blake and Yang are hanging out with SSSN whenever it's Ruby and Weiss' turn to take the spotlight.

Props to you for going with character traits that have some basis in canon, and not trying to force characterization to fit your own needs. Especially with the romance. This always feels so much more natural than trying to get Bumblebee out of it.

One inconsistency, though. The CCT is on Beacon campus. Specifically, it's actually the same building that has Ozpin's office at the top.