Reviews for Unbroken
Empreintes Fauves chapter 6 . 3/13
Omg you did took this path. I am so disappointed... Your writing is so good and you show some maturity on your understanding of human feeling, but like others, you fall to the trope, the easy way, just for the sake of an easiest Clexa. I guess i will stop reading here, at least until i feel less disappointed.
Empreintes Fauves chapter 5 . 3/13
Ooooh i wish so much for Clarke to leave this cave... Lexa thinking of the next time she will come when she promised her she will be alone is just another promise she broke for her own benefit. Lexa, right know, didn't deserve to be sooth by her actions toward Clarke. And Clarke deserve to heal the way she want and not imposed by Lexa's selfish worry.

In fact, i truly believe that the one who cause you such pain shouldn't be the one who help you get back to your feet. It built an unbalanced and unhealthy relationship and deep the grip one had on the other. That toxic. I hope you didn't choose this path for the sake of forwarding their relationship. I hope i finally found a story who would allowed Clarke to feel her anger and heal on her own before working on her forgiveness toward Lexa. Clarke has the right to feel the way she feel and that piss me of to no end when writers force her to be healed by the very person who put the pain in there. Thats not acceptable in real life so why should it be in fiction ? Fictions are, for me, as entertainement as a way of develop your reflection toward what must be and should be. Maybe i am wrong but writing is an art, and as every piece of art, it supposed to be a piece of reflection, even if a small one.
Empreintes Fauves chapter 4 . 3/13
The fact that for grounders be called wanheda is a great honor just show how twisted their moral is. And that sad. How humanity turn like this ? An honor, really ? Being know to be a mass murderer ? Something is truly wrong in humans for thinking that.

It must be horrible for Clarke. She was train as a healer and all her life her goal was to help and heal people and here she is... known as a mass killer...
Empreintes Fauves chapter 3 . 3/13
I finally understand why i truly hate this version of Lexa for now. Its the fact that she truly care for Clarke and act like it in small way but will still let her to die if it comes to her duty as a leader. This dicotomy is very unhealthy for the one who receved this "care". Its confusing and in the same time unfair. Because at the end of the day, it made you feel like you don't count enough. Like you are not enough. And truly she is not. And that an awful feeling to give to someone you pretend to care. And that very selfish.

Beside, why everyone still insisted in fanfiction that Lexa has no other choices that to take the deal ? This very decision is actually ooc. She let people die in Tondc for the sole reason to win the war. HER people. But she couldn't let others of her people die to win the war just one day after ? Make no sens at all. So yes, she had other choices because she show it to us with Tondc. Besides, she could also use their trust on the deal and turn against them once they open the door to let her people get out.

I would rather see Lexa accept that she made a mistake, a tragic mistake, like she did on the show through Maddie in season 5, and own it and try to make it up to Clarke, skypeople but also, at the end to her people, because she let them down when sacrifying some for nothing (tondc but also letting other win THEIR war), than see her said she had no other choices and acting like a victim when she is not and ultimately let the door open to make the same mistake another time.

Also, when will Lexa understand that showing what you feel is actually shwoing how strong you are and not being weak ? Being vulnerable in front of people demand a lot of bravery and still putting yourself together despite it all show your freaking strenght. Hiding it like its a shame or just putting it aside like it doesn't exist is allowing it to fester and at the end influence your actions and behaviors. Thats being weak.

But i don't understand also why being weak is a problem anyway. Thats an issue i have with the 100. It show weakness like a problem. But there is nothing wrong with being weak. Everyone is at some point. And no one like it. Accepting your are weak sometime but accepting also that it don't define you and you can be more that your weakness but that will take time, is a good way to go in life. Accepting also that sometimes you have no other choice that being weak and can't change it is ok too. We can't be perfect or strongh in everything. People need to choose in what they want the most being strong and perfect and accept imperfection and weakness for the rest. And understand that it made them better, richer and more human and compassionate.

Its funny how Lexa lost her rational mind when it come to her people and show how stronger Clarke is since she was in there, saw what Lexa saw, but more since it was with people suffering, grounders and hers, and was still capable of thinking clearly and come up with a plan. And that shouls also show why Clarke can't forgive her. Because she was there, she feel what Lexa feel at this moment, but ten times more, and was still let behind with no solution when Lexa left. And yet Clarke is here. Helping. Fuck, she is incredible. And Clarke is a better leader than Lexa. And thats funny because Lexa was train to it during years, has years of doing it behind her and Clarke only what... Three month without training ? Clarke should be the heda. She would do a better job since she care to the human in the first place. Because not doubt than if it was Anya who saw Clarke in the cage and only sky people trap in them that she wouldn't have feel as horryfied that Clarke was and still is. Grounders are very selfish and thats a thing the show fail to show, always putting the wrong on sky people.
Empreintes Fauves chapter 2 . 3/13
Why Indra this angry at Clarke ? Her behavior piss me off. Clarke did nothing wrong, THEY did.

Also i don't like the fact that Clarke change so quickly, even if just subtly, toward Lexa. Two weeks is not enough to even entertain the idea to be softer, even as little as it shows here. And i must say, Lexa annoyed me a lot. Its in the way she feel happy with every little victory she had from Clarke and the fact that she still made her people be first in her priority. I truly hate her here. And i hate, even if its understandable, that Clarke let Lexa take care of her. I am sorry, but for me, Lexa don't deserve this right. At all. Not yet.

Probably over reacting but still, i don't like her at all and i want Clarke to be away from her for a long time before they met again, but i don't think it will happen and that made me mad :/ Especially since it has been said that Ckarke left because she couldn't breath around the people she did this for and here she is, around the very person she did this because of. That made no sense other than the need to push the interaction between them and that is force plot. And it happen to often in fanfiction. Like the plot can't be enough with the healing process himself and we had to push drama on top of it. I hate this kind of plot. Its lazy plot or insecure plot.

Other than that, i hope at some point Lexa and Clarke will remember that, yes its partly their fault, but at the end of the day its Cage's fault more than anyone else. He is the one who refused to negociate. The one who was selfish as hell and like a little too much his power and inflicted pain.

I
Empreintes Fauves chapter 1 . 3/13
I like the fact that, for once, Finn is not forget in favor of Lexa's betrayal. Clarke still think about him and its aknowledge that she loved him and feel guilty for his death. And i like the fact that she reflect about everything and not just Mt Weather, as horrifying as it was, it wasn't the first awful thing she had to do who crushed her, just the last, but to often, in fanfiction, people overlooked it and just focuse on Mt Weather and the way that had affected Clarke and Lexa's relationship, like Clarke is that one dimensional.

So thanks, to offering us such a complexe character and deep exploration of it.

Also, i loooove the fact that for ONCE, someone aknowledge the fact that Lexa can truly care for Clarke ONLY because war is over. That Clarke is NOT her priority and she is aware of it. And THAT is something who always bothers me in fanfiction, because not being the priority of your lover is not a good anchor for your relationship. Love without trust is nothing other than a recipe for hurt and therefore, a very unhealthy and unbalanced relationship. After, for Finn, Clarke betray her people. If Finn didn't turn himself up, she would have stay true to him. That the difference between them. Clarke can sacrifice herself and others (like Octavia) but not the loved one. There is an exception for her and it should always be one for leader because, leader are human and acting like they are not made them less than more despite what they could think. Beside, no one is born to be ONE thing.

I still feel sorry for Lexa nonetheless, raised to think her life is the job. Therefore losing both of her love for it. That sad and stupid but she didn't, and still don't know better. I hope she will learn that life is REALLY more than just surviving and the way you survive count. Even in the show Clarke knew that, after a little time where she lost her path (season 4) she remain true to it. Season 5 just show it. Season 6 too, even season 7 despite the fact that she was depressed, and therefore not at all in the right mind to lead anything, she still believe that live is more important that surviving. She was living for Madi after all and a cause or a duty. Her actions were motivated differently and that make all the difference, even if for too much people, they didn't see this subtle difference, it was there and it was showed.

But there is one thing i never understood and its the fact that Lexa take the offer but didn't try to turn it against them. I mean, they open the door to let her people free, why didn't they use this moment against them and kill them go inside the mountain ? Really, i still didn't understand it.
Guest chapter 20 . 7/26/2021
Honestly hate Jasper. Can’t help it.
Emptyspiral27 chapter 46 . 5/21/2021
I absolutely enjoyed this story. Very well done!
Atavistic chapter 3 . 3/21/2021
Pretty sure it doesn't actually matter, and I could be wrong anyways - but didn't Bellamy shoot that soldier in the room with the cages?
Jennifer B Taylor chapter 46 . 1/31/2021
I have one word for this story... EPIC!

I have so many things to say. First of all, THANK YOU for sharing you talent. Your writing style was incredibly true to the characters in the TV series. Your characterizations were spot on and your original characters were unique and filled with depth. AWESOME Job!

Secondly, cheers to crafting an amazingly deep, intricate and masterful story that is basically the same length as the first 4 Harry Potter books combined. That's insane!

I am very very new to The 100 verse and was looking for a story to help me continue the series... most specifically Seasons 2 & 3. I binged all 7 seasons over Christmas/New Years 2020-21 and fell in love with the characters. I LOVED your characterizations and writing style. They were SO true to the characters on screen.

I also really enjoyed the depth of your story. I loved how we got to watch the love grow between Lexa and Clarke. How we got to experience the threat of betrayal between Lexa and her brother. How Nadia's quiet strength progressed into a symbol for the Azgeda citizens. ...and ... and... and... I could list everything but will refrain.

My most favorite part of your story is how you maintained Clarke's strength throughout. This was the most important part to me... especially that she maintained her broad understanding of the numerous variables and human dynamics. I wasn't thrilled with the series conclusion. Quite frankly, I would prefer your story to be the way the series ended... with Clarke recognizing the need to weave it all together. I understand the need for character flaws (that's what makes us love them). In this case, though, I thought your story gave the reader the ending they wanted with the Ice Nation queen, Azgeda people, Lexa's love and Sky People's unity. Your ending made me feel whole at the end.

Once again, THANK YOU for writing such an incredible story. Thank you for dedicating the time to deliver an epic journey. And most importantly, thank you for sharing your talent with us, your readers. You are truly gifted.
Smurph12 chapter 46 . 12/16/2020
You’re an amazing writer, I loved the story!
RellimNamdoog chapter 46 . 9/15/2020
Wonderful story, thank you for sharing.
TrueFallenAutumn chapter 1 . 6/18/2020
I recently just discovered this fanfic and wow. That's all I can really say. I'm absolutely in love with this already, even after just reading this chapter. I'm excited to continue reading what you've got in store!
KHARAKI TAKAN chapter 46 . 10/18/2019