Reviews for Unbroken
Magic2488 chapter 45 . 4/25
Honestly this is amazing. You put so much emotion behind your characters and I love it. I literally cried when Nadia died but I'm glad Nia didn't kill anyone else in her family, especially Sef. Can't wait to read more, the sequel will be amazing. The new dynamic between Lexa and Clarke will be interesting now that she's the ice Queen.
lemon-rind chapter 46 . 4/18
Whew that was a long fic. Good job
kitsunesavagesarah chapter 46 . 4/7
Great story.
I like this version better than the way the show has seemed to go, I think. Nice story.
Oreata chapter 46 . 1/16
This is a beautiful story - i read the entire thing in just a couple of days; which basically meant the rest of my life got put on hold! I look forward to the sequel!
clexaislife2014 chapter 4 . 12/8/2017
just read the notes for this chapter and you should not have been excited that season killed my soul
vampwalker709 chapter 25 . 7/22/2017
Ok how does this douche think she is untrained if he was watching her and lexa

either he was lying or that is some kind of typo.
SuperGeek616 chapter 46 . 7/19/2017
It was a great story. At first i wanted to read it but was apprehensive because of the word count but I got over my fear and read it. The story was amazing. Thank you for writing it.
Nightingale116 chapter 1 . 6/15/2017
Love it!
david chapter 46 . 6/8/2017
greatist 100 fanfic there is im calling it, you arean amazing writer thank for such refreshing take on the story we love.
david12leca chapter 16 . 5/10/2017
Brilliant oh so well done im so impressed with the visual descriptions painted an amazing story in my head
Kynance93 chapter 31 . 5/6/2017
Well. Im not gonna lie i didnt see that coming. Im usually good with noticing things but that i didnt see coming. Nice plot twist :)
Madjai6 chapter 1 . 4/27/2017
I know I'm very much behind. But I literally feel like I could throw up every single time Clarke allows them to talk down about lexa without asking them one simple question. "If it came down to being able to save every one of our people while also abandoning the grounders what would you choose?" End of fucking issue.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 36 . 4/20/2017
Who is Reese in the Show? And did Clarke give anything away to Nia why under the influence of the Joni Nuts? Did Nadia know they were in there?! And why would Walsh betray Lexa?! Fuck him! Excuse my language! But still! Did he think Clarke was Lexa's weakness?! Seriously why is he acting like another Gustus?! Was he bribed?! Wasn't he a very old friend to Lexa?! Was he one of Lexa's generals? Does Lexa have only Trikru warriors with her right now or other warriors from other clans? And Nia doesn't know that the Skaikru has guns! So they can use that to their advantage ! -Munro McLaren
I hope you answer back! :)
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 35 . 4/20/2017
Is Emerson still alive? - Munro McLarenI hope you answer back! :)