Gabumonfa15 chapter 8 . 4/10
Its Hikari Kamia not Hikari Yagami but other than that i like the story really interesting
Digimonfan23 chapter 8 . 4/3
Im really intrested in this story and im hoping you wont take forever for a new chapter but i really want to continue reading this story:)
LizzyLucky chapter 8 . 3/9
Ah, shoot! Why'd it end there?
rencecam1 chapter 8 . 6/9/2015
It's amazing! please don't leave me hanging, I the character interactions and story flow is great, and it leaves me hanging to what might happen next so please update someday :D
rencecam1 chapter 7 . 6/9/2015
this is amazing! it's like Marvel's civil war only in Digimon form! please continue this fanfic, I want to see the end of all this quarel
N.J chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
I have these 5 questions to give you. 1. Is there anything more to the plot? I did read the summary though. 2. Could you be a little more specific on when the fanfic takes place? 3. What was going on, when the fanfic began? 4. Who was Kari talking about when she said that she loved 'him?' 5. Why didn't she want Gatomon to mention it to anyone? Be sure to let me know.

minekoanime chapter 8 . 5/28/2014
please finish this! It's really good! I couldn't stop even though i should be sleeping right now! The drama and angst really kept me awake! so please?
Guest chapter 8 . 8/6/2013
Damn one hell of an intense plot from these chapters. i would love to see some more updates on this story.
update please chapter 8 . 6/2/2013
really good. wish you finished it.
Ultrawolfie chapter 8 . 2/25/2012
Awesome, I don't even have anything against Davis but it's still fun to read a story where TK's the one with all the problems. I'd ask for an update but I can see that this story will probably die since it's been six years... that's a pity.
elaharu chapter 8 . 5/28/2010
Thats one of the best stories Ive ever read. Please continue. PLEASE!
A.S chapter 8 . 4/14/2010
This really a awesome story. Please continue it. I really want to read more about it. Please update soon.
Unregistered chapter 8 . 12/27/2009

This is so amazing! You must post more ASAP! I absolutely love this!
Hope for Love chapter 7 . 3/1/2008
Andromon and Digitamamon are ultimate level digimon along with Metal-Greymon. Just thought you should know.
Wassermagierin chapter 7 . 12/10/2007
I really love this story! You don't find THAT much Davis/Daisuke bashing...

Was the Harry Potter reference intended? (The line about courage?)