Reviews for Drown
Annimo chapter 13 . 6/29
I like this story, the way you don't ignore Beast Boy or Starfire and try to work things out between everyone in the team. Good work! :)
hi! all I reading in this chapter is robin going to bad to worst, I hope things get better for him and the rest of the team. anyhow keep up the good job! :)
RaeRaexx chapter 6 . 5/9
I love white peonies! I feel like that is a very fitting flower for Raven, they are pretty rare and hard to get. And grow best in harsh winter weather. I may be looking too much for symbolism. I really enjoy your writing by the way!
It was amazing I cannot wait for the next chapters. I fangirled too much, it's too good.
MissMJS chapter 13 . 3/4
Maaan, things are so tense between them! Hope this 'relationship' smooths itself out soon! O.O
rhapsodicxheiress chapter 4 . 2/25
"She was like a sister he never had." One question Rob- You're an only child. How would you know how it feels like to have a sister?
Satisfied Reader chapter 13 . 2/14
I'm not sure how I feel about Grayson anymore...like BeastBoy said, all I'm getting is arrogance. I am intrigued on how you are going to turn Raven and Robin's relationship into a positive one. Right now all I'm getting is volitile and hostility. Also Raven not being as strong as I want her to be. Just thoughts. Great job!
Please continue soon! It's so good!
casperthebutterfly chapter 13 . 2/15
THIS WAS GREAAAT but awwww I feel so bad for Raven and Robin :( I ship it so hard but I know they'll end up together (in this story) GREAT CHAPTER! I'm glad you posted cuz I missed you 3
argent82 chapter 13 . 2/15
Yesssss! Been waiting for like 5 months for the next chapter. Hopefully, we don't have to wait that long for the next chapter. Dying to know what happens on their mission. Kinda wanna strangle Robin right now for his choice of words on how Raven blends so easily in the crowd, grrrrr. I'm anxiously awaiting the next chapter :)
Ember Reverie chapter 13 . 2/14
Damn, that felt really intense. I'd love to see a scene like this playing out onscreen.
Ophelia'song chapter 13 . 2/14
Glad to see that updated! This final draft came out awesome, I'm so proud of you! I really felt the complication and connection between these two. I can't wait to read the next one, and let me know if you need help editing the next one! :D
argent82 chapter 12 . 9/28/2016
The last chapter was sooo sad! Not really a BBRae shipper but this last chapter was so touching. Felt so bad for BB. Can't wait for the next chapter!
Guest chapter 12 . 9/24/2016
Can someone please punch robin right in his face for me.
Your way to solve bb's suffer was really great. Super great indeed
Guest chapter 12 . 9/21/2016
I'm experiencing a complete whirlwind of emotions right now! I've always shipped RobRae, but Beast Boy's sincerity is really touching. I LOVE the hints of jealousy you add in there, and just how deep you delve into the character's emotions. It makes it all the more real and involved. I'm REALLY excited to see where this will go, because I can see both the pros & cons of erasing Beast Boy's feelings. Anyway, thanks for such a great fic! You write the characters very true to who they are, and I greatly appreciate that! Update soon if at all possible!