Reviews for Strange Fruit
Evelyn Downs chapter 10 . 7/20
Please write the sequel! This has been, by far, the best Hunger Games fic I've read. You really captured the tone of the original, and I really love that you didn't make this initial story about romance-you focused on Tansy, the deep (and very well done) development of her character, and on a very down-to-earth telling of the 70th games. But now I want to see the romance! Haha.

Looks like you haven't updated on this site in a while...but if you're still in a place, in life, to write more amazing fics, I am seriously lobbying for this sequel :)
MoonlightMiracle.SakurianaHime chapter 10 . 6/24
Please write a sequel!
xoxoDaisy chapter 10 . 4/17
I love this pleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease post the sequel
BubblySnowflakes chapter 1 . 7/19/2017
when do u plan on doing the sequal? its been forever have u lost interest or something
HonkyTonkbabe chapter 1 . 5/31/2017
This is the best OC hunger games's story i've found, it's soooo good you don't rush anything and that is so hard to find. pleeease post the sequel soon, i love your writing style.
Purplestan chapter 10 . 4/13/2017
So does she fancy finnick? Guessing finnick is around 22 here as he was 14 when he won the 65th games. Wouldn't be good if he got with her a 22 year old and a 14 year old em no.
Guest chapter 4 . 11/24/2016
Love this story
sakura haruhi kuran chapter 10 . 9/15/2016
It was a beautiful story, I can't wait to read the sequel!
Con affetto
Sakura haruhi kuran
maddeninghatter chapter 10 . 7/24/2016
I really loved this story, I just couldn't put it down. Tansy is a great character and I appreciated how you portrayed her trauma and experience as long lasting and not just something she'd get over. I really hope you post a sequel soon because I'm dying to know what happens between her and Finnick and how she deals with her new conflict with the capital and keeping her loved ones safe. A story like this is hard to find, so keep it up and update soon if you can :)
Guest chapter 1 . 4/28/2016
Yes please! Post the sequel!
jul312 chapter 10 . 4/25/2016
When are you going to start working on the sequel? :)
CrazyCountryGirl12 chapter 10 . 3/7/2016
This story was absolutely stunning! The writing flowed well and held little, to no grammar mistakes. I'm definitely going to go see if you have the sequel out yet, since this was so well written. :)
OwOEXO chapter 8 . 2/11/2016
5 5 , to t ģtge
Guest chapter 10 . 2/1/2016
I have read your story like twenty times already, I usually don't go for OC couples, but this one got my attention right away. You definetely left me hanging for more. Tansy has become one of my favorite characters. Sincerly hope you continue with this story.
keepdreamingbutyouwontgetlucky chapter 10 . 1/25/2016
Please post the sequel soon! This is the best HG OC story I've read yet! And Finnick is so great. I'm anxious to see his relationship with Tansy develop! You're awesome!