Reviews for The Lawyers Against the Cup
blcoachmac chapter 12 . 4/27
Great stuff, you need to continue a find Harry a female to share his freedom with!
lady sakura cosmos chapter 12 . 4/19
Good story
Disfrute tanto está lectura
Steve-Arkarian chapter 9 . 3/15
What objects did Sirius have? Was he the one to create the fiendfyre?
Why in hell would Draco be taken aback that Harry knew his name?
You know I'm not even sure that qualifies as a battle. I mean they pointed their wands at each other then Harry is waking up with ghost Sirius. This was exactly what I meant by lack of depth.
Absolutely no depth to this story. You say this happened and that happened but that's it. And why in the hell is Ron still in the picture other than for you to bash him.
Ron is just such a...MoRon. hopefully you are going to fix JKR's mistake in having Harry forgive the asshole
Jen chapter 12 . 1/24
Loved it!
biotonic chapter 12 . 1/17
It sounds like Harry is thinking about funding a charitable aid organisation or some sort of small business start-up fund or perhaps both. I'd love to read a sequel set in this universe someday. In fact, I'll be checking for one and whatever else you've written. This was a fresh premise and a story well-told. Brava/bravo! I hope 2022 is a good one for you.
Diametrik chapter 4 . 1/14
I'm pretty sure that the Goblet of Fire isn't the same thing as the Triwizard Cup which was placed at the end of the maze.

Also, why would Crouch Jr. try to access the Cup when it was no longer being used for the final task, not to mention the fact that Harry certainly won't be there to activate the portkey?
Sparkling Ratemis chapter 12 . 12/29/2021
Interessting story. New take on things with a different portayal of wizarding society and a new solution. Thanks for writing.
Pink Noise chapter 12 . 10/17/2021
Though fan fiction tropes abound, you have indeed written a story “that makes you think,” as another reviewer said. No specially tailored spells, no “ships,” much less harems or betrothal contracts. Do binding magical contracts work this way? Why not, JKR never got into the details. Harry is a little more focused and Hermione has rubbed off on him a little more than in canon, but it all boils down to looking just a little farther for help (plus seemingly unlimited money).

Furthermore, it’s finished! I’ll put it on my Favorites. (But I’ll also second bgreenfl’s comments about needing some editing.)
Guest chapter 12 . 10/16/2021
You should not have written that last chapter.
cameron1812 chapter 12 . 10/8/2021
Simply one of the finest HP stories I have ever read. Thank you.