Reviews for The Secret Rune
WendyLeaf chapter 20 . 9/21
It's been awhile since I've been so taken by a story on here, but yours is brilliant! I've had so much fun reading each chapter. I'm sorry that you have some readers that can't seem to do anything but nitpick; I, on the other hand, have been nothing but content. I truly love it! Keep up the good work. (:
Gambito chapter 20 . 9/17
Lol I just realized that I wasn't logged in so I posted my review as a guest, but I really wanted to favorite the story and follow it so I had to log in.
Gambito chapter 20 . 9/17
Thank you for writing this, I love it! I hope you feel better soon. From what I have seen, this story is anything but cliche. You bring in a lot of new elements that have never been touched on before so I like it very much.
Selena Nyx chapter 12 . 9/16
OMG! THEY BOTH QUOTED TOM RIDDLE! AEEEEIIIII!
SweetSouthernSass chapter 20 . 9/6
May I just say, I absolutely adore your story. Seriously. It's so intriguing, and you balance the characters very well. Not to mention the way that you take canon events and apply them to your development of Violet and the others. I cannot wait for more Violet/Tom/Voldemort interaction! I'll be watching my updates, and I hope that you're feeling better. Feel free to drop me a PM if you need someone! XoXo
kg.gutierrez76 chapter 15 . 9/5
Geez... Dumbledore really wants to create another Dark Lord or in this case a Dark Lady..
LoveThisAwesomeBrat chapter 20 . 9/2
Uuu
Ella Princess of Animals chapter 20 . 8/25
Man, this just keeps getting better. I love Violet's character, and i like the side effects to having that thing removed from Violet. But why did Rose loose the ability to speak to snakes? I hope we find out soon.
And there is nothing wrong with Violet, or her staying at the Orphanage! The one where Harry is a typical Slytherin are usually the ones where he is always picking fights.
Anyway, love it and congratulations on winning the outsiders multi chap award on the golden Snitch!
Reviewing for the golden Snitch's August review-a-thon.
Lucy Greenhill chapter 20 . 8/25
Hey! Great chapter! Can’t wait for the next one! xoxo
jujule48 chapter 20 . 8/23
Ayy Jesus Christ my dood. That sucks! Btw, just a friendly reminder that YOU are the one writing the story in YOUR down time. You shouldn't be even worrying about what the people want. I'm pretty sure that, since you're writing this on FanFiction, you're writing for fun. Don't let others ruin your fun. Btw, in my view point, if there really is nothing for you in life, then people should be able to make the conscious decision to die. Though, it is still worth mentioning that, if there is in fact other people than you in your life, they will have to carry that baggage around their entire lives. All in all, I won't ever be able to comprehend the pain you're surely in, but I hope you get trough this and see another day.
Pennieyoung chapter 20 . 8/20
Love, love, love your story. I wish you well in your surgery and a speedy recovery :)
Kurohime96 chapter 20 . 8/18
Just take your Time to rest yourself no matter what other nasty comments you get healt is the number one pririority as for distractions maybe some funny audio book or listening to some music and dance on it or maybe some other kind of sport try as Many things as you can and choose from there wich one you like best
AyumuMatsuoXIII chapter 20 . 8/16
Sorry to hear about your eyes! I hope it all gets better and please don’t do suicide! Not only would that be very bad, I selfishly want to read the ending to your stories! Mostly, I also don’t want this to be the last update and thus believe you’ve followed through on preveously revealed “closest you’ve come to”!

Away from dreary and darkness! I loved the plot twist with the parasite and wonder if your little addition to Rose losing her Parseltongue means someone had been siphoning Violets magic to her...hmmm. I will think more on this. Anyway, love Remus being so worried and the teasing end with Violet questioning everything she’s learned about Sirius so far!
Brigadier7899 chapter 20 . 8/16
Keep your spirits up, yeah? I like this story exactly as it is. Haters gonna hate. If it's not your story it'll be someone else's. I hope you feel better soon. I might not know much about eye troubles but I have daily severe migraines and spend nearly all my time sleeping. Good luck with everything, ok?
RaxeRox chapter 20 . 8/16
I sincerely love the story, I love the contrast of the twins' personalities and, of course, I love Violet and Sauron is the best name in the world for a pet snake
I have a couple of theories about the "parasite" of Violet but even within some chapters I doubt I know the truth, which is exciting, I do not know for sure what will happen until you read it, the third book was also my favorite although I would be lying if I said that I am not anxious about the possible reunion of Voldemor and Violet in the fourth book

Over your eye, I sincerely hope that everything will improve and that everything goes well, it never happened to me to be like that but I have gone through a serious surgery recently and it sucks to be sick, so my best wishes for you
Also what it is to have suicidal tendencies so I can only give you my support and hope that everything will improve for you

This is the longest review I've written but I think that given your health and how much I enjoy all the stories I've read written by you, it deserves it