Reviews for Jerza Love Fest 2015
Bookworm.Fangirl.Fanvergent chapter 5 . 6/17/2016
THIS IS ABSOLOUTELY AMAZING YOU SHOULD BE SO PROUD OF THIS POEM. ITS SO MINDBLOWING AND ONE OF THE BEST I HAVE EVER EVER EVER EVER READ
Aero-Cluster chapter 7 . 12/17/2015
The bright red handprint on his ass and the council being the council, Laxus being Laxus were the cherries on top of the sundae. XD Hope you have more in store. I'm a fan already!
Aero-Cluster chapter 6 . 12/17/2015
Someone give Jellal the best hubby award. He deserves it.
Aero-Cluster chapter 4 . 12/17/2015
Juvia. Official request. Biting sex cuffs. Erza argues. Gajeel rephrases. This is hilarious. XD
Aero-Cluster chapter 3 . 12/17/2015
God I don't know if Meredy had it good or bad xD Either way, lesson learned for her. Lol.
Aero-Cluster chapter 2 . 12/17/2015
Damn, you're killing me over here with your awesomeness. This is beyond my fantasies and you've done more than just fulfill them. I love you wordslinger-san.

P.s. Made a mistake on my first review. Lol. I'm still drawn though :)
Aero-Cluster chapter 1 . 12/17/2015
That was hot. Jellal with those glasses xD truly sinful. They were just so smoothly exchanging witty (sensual) lines that I'm drawned. You've captured what they would be (or should be if Mashima stopped stalling :) ) Awesome work! Will keep reading and definitely favoriting (both you and your works)
amnaK96 chapter 7 . 12/14/2015
Omg that ending was both: frekkin awkward, and had me cracking up! And you just know how to make a situation hot, sexy and steamy! It's always something new added to twist the plain old boring cliche scene, and that's what I always look forward to when reading your superb work!
Lol, I wonder just what their kid was up to before his antics were revealed to Erza?! Such a cutie though, I love how his first instinct when he saw his daddy was to go jump on him! What made it better was that despite the fact that Erza had him seated so he wouldn't splatter paint on Jellal, she went right ahead, like a child, and smacked a handprint right on the a*s! X"D
I think Laxus X Jellal is by far my favorite brotp- just something about them clashes and works so well! They both have very different appearances and personalities- perhaps the only thing in common would be their serious behavior. But I feel like when Jellal is ALWAYS that way, Laxus seems to know just the thing to lighten up the mood! And lmao, I love it when he teases the poor guy to no end regarding Erza!
I know I'm so behind all your no doubt wonderful posts, but I can never skip when I do get the time to read, so this may seem like you'd posted ages ago, but it was simply amazing! I loved it! I had to review no matter what! And it only gets me riled up and excited to read all your other posts! Good luck with the writing!
-Amns...
The Silver Tongued Alpha chapter 7 . 12/10/2015
Lol oh man! Come on Erza! I feel like she'd do it on purpose but then i feel like Erza isn't clever enough to think of something so cynical. Lol
The Silver Tongued Alpha chapter 6 . 12/10/2015
LOL POOR ERZA! I can't even IMAGINE! "I can't get down to business!" Haha! Lol and Jellal "right now?" I think that was my fav part and she just broke down in tears! Poor girl.
The Silver Tongued Alpha chapter 5 . 12/10/2015
Awe! I have no words. It's not that I don't enjoy poetry but I honestly don't ever understand what's going on...but with this I did...and I was sad! It was beautiful. :)
The Silver Tongued Alpha chapter 4 . 12/10/2015
Yikes! Oh man! Gajeel is too funny. Man he's a complete idiot poor Levy and Jellal. Lol and Gajeel "don't get too close to him!" Lol XDXD Levy's not going to take advantage of some poor man Gaj! Especially not when his girlfriend is in the room! Lol hilarious
The Silver Tongued Alpha chapter 3 . 12/10/2015
Oh man, I feel like a perv for saying this but that actually sounded kinda hot. Lol idk whether I should feel bad for Meredy or just...haha enjoy it.
The Silver Tongued Alpha chapter 2 . 12/10/2015
Haha! My absolute favorite part was the sexual harassment. Poor Jellal! That is so funny!
tbehartoo chapter 3 . 12/10/2015
Poor Meredy! Thanks for the laugh.