Reviews for Uzumaki in Westeros
Shinano-VoidStar chapter 6 . 9/9
you should continue the story, it would be interesting
jgs237 chapter 5 . 9/7
I say Naruto gets his pairing with Lyanna. Also you should add were Naruto gets his own dragon and name it Kirin like sauskes lighting attack or Smaug from the Hobbit.
bblovsum chapter 6 . 8/28
Please update ASAP
theundeadhero95 chapter 6 . 8/9
naruto should by with lyanna,
Thranduil Arryn chapter 6 . 7/6
For a long time I've been looking for a story which incorporates some of the 'Lord of the Rings' stuff in GoT and I am delighted to have found this.
I am not sure if you have decided your pairing since I found this yesterday, but I fully support of not having a harem since they are hard to add and can often ruin stories in my opinion, only a few have been good. I also wouldn't mind a Rhaella pairing since it would truly be a rare one, especially since she has had a rough life she would deserve some happiness. Besides I feel many are biased in the reviews because she has been married and has had children so they want someone 'fresh' so to speak. That's just my opinion on the matter, until the I will be waiting for the next update.
sehunlovesfood chapter 6 . 7/5
I hope you update this story, it is one of my favorites.
falciatore1669 chapter 6 . 6/20
You forget something on Naruto List, the most important one: find ramen!
I had to remind you that JRR Martin had said his world of ice and fire is like a More advanced Medieval Age : They have houses, knights and horses but they are more advanced culturally that us at the time. Some things are characteristically medievalist but they do have a sewer system like the one Tyrion had to supervise, they have great knowledge in geometry, farming, chemistry, engineering, etc.

Also, The trees on Konoha are Very tall and big, Much bigger than normal, dozen of meter tall, made by time and the first hokage justu. He would probably shape his land so it can resemble his home where.

Also people are not idiots and everybody have inquisitorial minds, they are gonna wonder how did he ever change his land so dramatically.
regfurby chapter 6 . 6/5
Uh, what? Didn't your first chapter say that Naruto was sent here by Obito's Kamui after two days of fighting and Obito being a sore loser? When did that become Naruto and Sasuke fighting after defeating Madara? And if Sasuke happily admitted defeat to Naruto why did Naruto end up in Westeros?

Sure this may be a fanfic, but suspension of disbelief can only go so far you know?
dark.wizard92 chapter 6 . 6/4
I like this selfish Naruto a lot better than the canon one
Regin chapter 6 . 5/29
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Druto chapter 5 . 5/7

Naruto/Margery
Druto chapter 1 . 5/7
Please make this Naruto/Daenerys
Guest91 chapter 6 . 4/29
Really like your story. A Rhaella Naruto pairing would be an unique and very interesting pairing with a lot of potential