Reviews for The Life of Sound
Bbolt14 chapter 23 . 1/18/2016
This story was amazing! Can't wait to read more in this AU. And maybe an m rated version of the last chapter. Great job!
Chris.JC chapter 23 . 1/18/2016
Congratulations on a very good story. I hope that there is a sequel eventually.
3rdfah chapter 23 . 1/18/2016
It was a delight
Banniss5 chapter 23 . 1/18/2016
This story was fantastic! I honestly wasn't sure I could get into this much of an AU, but you did it! I would love to see what happens next (hint, hint). :) Seriously, I loved this story.
life's a mystery chapter 23 . 1/18/2016
wow great story! I would definitely love a sequel about how their relationship develops! how Kate's singing career progresses and how Rick's new opera goes :)
madcrafter72 chapter 23 . 1/18/2016
Really loved this story, thank you for sharing
CWT chapter 23 . 1/18/2016
I only just found this story and read it all in 1 sitting. I really liked the whole thing, I kind of wish you progressed their relationship? more than you did. It didn't even feel like you had them agree to date or anything, a lot of it was open ended.

Anyway great job with the AU, most of it was fantastic
cinderellasmonkey chapter 23 . 1/18/2016
I'm gonna go ahead and vote yes for the sequel.
Krystalslazz chapter 23 . 1/18/2016
Awesome thanks for writing
kat6919 chapter 23 . 1/18/2016
I really enjoyed this. A really good AU stays true to the basic characters while throwing in a twist, and you managed to do that. Looking forward to a sequel in a this verse.
Guest chapter 23 . 1/18/2016
A different but enjoyable story. Thank you.
DX2012 chapter 23 . 1/18/2016
Ah, hate to see it complete. I will miss it for sure. Hope you surprise us with a new one soon. Thank you!
nighttimerunner chapter 23 . 1/18/2016
Wow! What a journey you took us on. And this was the most perfect final chapter. Especially when he took her to the balcony, because he knew how much they both were affected that day. Thank you! :)
fanka77 chapter 23 . 1/18/2016
YAY! A sequel will be most welcome!
Sissysi01 chapter 23 . 1/18/2016
SEQUEL! SEQUEL! SEQUEL! THERE MUST BE A SEQUEL! OR I WILL DIE A VERY PAINFUL DEATH! I loved it, though!
598 | « Prev Page 1 .. 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 20 .. Last Next »