Reviews for The Life of Sound
c.rogers7761 chapter 23 . 1/18/2016
Oh please continue this version. I love the whay you have presented this story!
southerngrammy chapter 23 . 1/18/2016
Loved this story so much. Hate to see it end. Hoping one day for a sequel. Thank you for giving us this beautiful Caskett story. Love your writing.
Ilovetoread09 chapter 23 . 1/18/2016
Fantastic chapter! I'm sorry to see this story end, but I xan't wait to see what you write next!
The-KLF chapter 23 . 1/18/2016
Yay, a great ending to a brilliant story! Giving us hope for their future, professionally and personally too :)
hawkie chapter 23 . 1/18/2016
A very good ending for the story. There's a resolution, and yet enough openness so that Castle and Beckett's future is left tantalizingly for our imaginations. I have enjoyed every chapter of this story tremendously. It has been funny, dramatic, romantic, and educational in musical matters. I hope you keep on writing.
Yours Truly Up North chapter 23 . 1/18/2016
What do you mean, no sequel?! If loooove to see where they go next. Heat opera rehearsals, perhaps?! I'm a symphony chorister as well, and adore this AU and, more specifically, your writing. Bravo.
Guest chapter 23 . 1/18/2016
You're ending it here? Really?
still9000 chapter 23 . 1/18/2016
Thx for writting this wonderful story! I really hope you're gonna write a sequel! I need to know more about their journey, please!
FuelDH206 chapter 23 . 1/18/2016
I have enjoyed this journey from start to finish. Your writing is beautiful, your characters are real and your passion for music shines through it all.

Thank you for such a wonderful story.
SeriouslyCarol chapter 23 . 1/18/2016
Beautiful, awesome story. Thank you for writing.
Guest chapter 23 . 1/18/2016
Thank you for writing and sharing this story! I loved it! You are so talented and make it so easy to visualize what is going on in your story. Can't wait to see what you have in store next!
Garrae chapter 23 . 1/18/2016
Have really enjoyed this story. Hope you're back soon with a new one.
WRTRD chapter 23 . 1/18/2016
Wonderful, C-major end to a fine story. Brava!
Good story! Thnks for sharing
Guest chapter 23 . 1/18/2016
Thank you for your story. I usually don't enjoy AU where the characters are in different professions but this was exceptional.
598 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »