Reviews for The Life of Sound
Guest chapter 22 . 1/16/2016
Maybe Castle can become the full time conductor? Yes?
WRTRD chapter 22 . 1/16/2016
Lovely. Thank you for brightening a gloomy morning.
DX2012 chapter 22 . 1/16/2016
The site is down and I am so glad I was wise enough to follow the story when it first started. That's how I was able to access it and dive once again into the world of music and (hopefully) Caskett. Thank you for this afternoon delight.
The-KLF chapter 22 . 1/16/2016
Aww, yes the end of a run is always bittersweet. Glad it's over but sad you'll not play it for a long while. But it's not the end of their run, is it... :-)
Garrae chapter 22 . 1/16/2016
Nice. Loved the difference in the critic's comments between them.
CastleFicathon chapter 21 . 1/16/2016
I'm dying from the awesome. Love.
CastleFicathon chapter 20 . 1/16/2016
Guh I'm melting. I'm a puddle.
CastleFicathon chapter 19 . 1/16/2016
Your author's note made me laugh. Plus, wonderful chapter!
sKyoKun chapter 21 . 1/14/2016
Woooh ! That was... Very thoughtful of rick. But I think that was a good idea. Despite the fact that Kate could kill him right now, it proves that he is not what the papers make him.
Kate played it cool when he asked her to be the first to read his opera but I'm sure she is ecstatic :p
Really enjoying this story, thank you for writing it !
3rdfah chapter 21 . 1/14/2016
Ahh, the uncertainties of a new love.
nighttimerunner chapter 21 . 1/14/2016
YAY! They had the talk and they're on the same page! :D
jennkyle chapter 21 . 1/14/2016
I just loved it and great job once again tell next time
TORONTOSUN chapter 21 . 1/13/2016
I like how Rick and Kate finally got close, until Rick didn't want to because of her voice. At least she didn't shoot him. WOW.
aussiecate chapter 21 . 1/13/2016
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Just when Kate gives in Rick psyches himself out, ugh! Gee he'd better make her scream, a lot, after this last concert!
SusanCastleFan49 chapter 21 . 1/13/2016
I will be patiently awaiting a new chapter. Totally understand having no free time. Love this story! Thanks for writing!
598 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 23 .. Last Next »