Reviews for The Life of Sound
WRTRD chapter 18 . 1/6/2016
Her memories of resenting her mother lingering with well-wishers was right on the money. And then you took away the sting of it with that Castle-Beckett dressing room moment. Brava! Love this story.
DX2012 chapter 18 . 1/6/2016
One more kiss \0/
I hope they have more time for each other after the 2nd concert.
Copop chapter 18 . 1/6/2016
I approve of the smooching :D I love that Castle initiated it, but Kate had the upper hand in the end. As it should be :P

Meeting Jim was well done. I don't know how much he knows about Castle and the role he played in making Kate sing again, but she seemed appreciative of Castle.

Till the next chapter :)
life's a mystery chapter 18 . 1/6/2016
great chapter! I loved how both Rick and Kate responded to their family after the show! I especially loved the private kiss between Rick and Kate. I look forward to more
fanka77 chapter 18 . 1/6/2016
oh he has it bad!
Garrae chapter 18 . 1/6/2016
I like the contrast between Beckett's memories of her mother in the post-concert crowd and Alexis's view of Castle.
The-KLF chapter 18 . 1/6/2016
Oh Kate, you made it through! And, wow that was a well timed moment to walk past Rick's dressing room... Wow! Looking forward to seeing more of Jim with Rick next chapter, I hope? :-)
nighttimerunner chapter 18 . 1/6/2016
What? No Martha/Jim action after all? How disappointing. ;)

(But YAY! for Caskett smooching! Gimme MOOOAAAAARRRR! \o/)
CastleFicathon chapter 17 . 1/6/2016
Guh. Love. So good. :)
TORONTOSUN chapter 17 . 1/5/2016
I like this chapter unfolded and the moment that Kate had, priceless.
sKyoKun chapter 17 . 1/5/2016
I'm not sure if I already commented on this story (I read it in two parts) but I'm really liking this.
I'm not into music at this level at all but you have me curious about this concert :o (will probably listen to it). The way you explain to us how this works is great, I'm learning while reading :D
I'm looking forward to see the reaction of Alexis, Martha and Jim ! And how rick and Kate will evolve after this (rick seems to read her so well already ...)
Thanks for writing ! :)
1822andallthat chapter 17 . 1/5/2016
How wonderful. You made me hear the music. Superb!
jennkyle chapter 17 . 1/4/2016
I loved it so proud of Kate and great job once again can't wait to see what happens next and happy castle Monday
Manxkid chapter 17 . 1/4/2016
What a great chapter - you could hear the music as you read the story!
operaluvr chapter 17 . 1/4/2016
Wow this story keeps getting more and more wonderful.
598 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 28 .. Last Next »