Reviews for The Life of Sound
aussiecate chapter 9 . 1/3/2016
Good to see Rick realising he won't win Kate over with charm, but rather with sincerity and thoughtfulness :)
aussiecate chapter 8 . 1/3/2016
What a beautiful piece of music. As I guessed I'm being educated and entertained at the same time, thank you!
aussiecate chapter 7 . 1/2/2016
Well I have no clue who did it! You're crafting a fabulous mystery here. Kate's me mentally of fragility are also becoming a little clearer.
aussiecate chapter 5 . 1/2/2016
Oh! I'm not sure which is more heartbreaking, murder or suicide. Both leave so many questions, but the 'what if's' are perhaps even greater with suicide.
aussiecate chapter 6 . 1/2/2016
Them building theory together was delightful and now the mystery deepens.
aussiecate chapter 4 . 1/2/2016
Oooh great body drop, literally! Great idea to have Gates as lead detective too.
aussiecate chapter 3 . 1/2/2016
Loving this story so far, especially the delicate push-pull you're crafting with Rick and Kate. I'm intrigued with Kate's backstory too and how much you've used of her story from Castle.
aussiecate chapter 2 . 1/2/2016
I love all the little details you've created for this AU, such a rich tapestry :)
1822andallthat chapter 16 . 1/2/2016
I want to be in the audience, listening to this concert! Any suggestion for a specific version on YouTube?

Fantastic chapter, as usual!
aussiecate chapter 1 . 1/2/2016
I know nothing about orchestral music so I have no doubt I will learn a great deal during this story and be entertained as well. Great opening. Now onward we go ;)
WRTRD chapter 16 . 1/1/2016
So enjoying this story and the music it puts into my head.
Nedra1212 chapter 16 . 1/1/2016
Love the build up to her solo! Can't wait!
Guest chapter 16 . 1/1/2016
Wow this chapter was great. The concert has been so anticipated so I'm excited to see how it goes and how Caskett's relationship proceeds!
Manxkid chapter 16 . 1/1/2016
I have really enjoyed this chapter especially the last couple of paragraphs which have shown the 'connection' at all levels between Rick and Kate.
Ilovetoread09 chapter 16 . 1/1/2016