Reviews for The Life of Sound
Lokken.8 chapter 24 . 4/20/2016
Well, this story certainly made me merry, and just in time of all this castle-related drama! It was great spin on our favorite couple. Thank you so very much for writing it!
Lokken.8 chapter 16 . 4/20/2016
So far, so... great? But honestly, I am loving it! Thank you!
Lokken.8 chapter 2 . 4/19/2016
So far it is very interesting! Looking forward to rest.
Arraydesign chapter 24 . 4/16/2016
This was so lovely. Thanks.
Arraydesign chapter 11 . 4/16/2016
This is all kinds of fun! I feel I too sit next to Judith and Doris...slightly different hair styles...but definitely the same characters
Kecartep chapter 24 . 3/5/2016
I really loved this story. Fir me it was very AU as I didn't know anything about orchestras and conductors. I always wonder if anybody is paying attention to the conductor or not. So thank you for it. You did a great job in including a murder as well. Wow.
I waited for the conclution that Kate would sing his opera but yeah probably that would be too much.
Guest chapter 21 . 3/4/2016
I really like your writing. This was so hot.
Guest chapter 18 . 3/4/2016
Han & Leia. I love it! Thank you.
Guest chapter 24 . 2/29/2016
I don't always like this type of AU but I'm so glad I gave this a chance! One of the best fics I've read in a long time!
Guest chapter 24 . 2/26/2016
I totally stayed up until 3am reading this fic. It's so good! I really loved it
Seahen chapter 24 . 2/18/2016
I have to admit, when I first read the summary, I wasn't sure if I would enjoy this. I love AU stories but wasn't sure about it. But, I really enjoyed it, I thought you did a great job. Thanks for sharing this with us.
E.Sign chapter 24 . 2/9/2016
that was a really cute story. I enjoyed this AU very much. Thanks for your work on it.
Mydaughtersmom chapter 24 . 2/7/2016
As a retired conductor, I thoroughly enjoyed your work, even if I was distracted attempting to ascertain the extent of your musical background beyond the choral references. This is by far the best "arts" AU I have read in years. Thank you!
1822andallthat chapter 24 . 2/5/2016
What a wonderful chapter to finish this amazing fic with. Thank you!
nighttimerunner chapter 24 . 2/5/2016
Aww... It was so nice of her to invite Castle and Alexis to see her perform. I mean, of course she did, but it was still sweet.

I'm not gonna pester you by begging for another epilogue, so I'll just say that you could continue this story arc forever and I'd be happy. :)
598 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »