Reviews for The Life of Sound
InkyCoffee chapter 24 . 2/2/2016
*happy sigh*
-Lou
SeriouslyCarol chapter 24 . 2/2/2016
Perfect! Very well written. Would love to see this AU continue. Thank you.
Manxkid chapter 24 . 2/2/2016
A lovely ending to a lovely story.
TORONTOSUN chapter 24 . 2/2/2016
I like how Kate and Rick love each other. With Alexis there, to witness it. Im glad that Kate can sing again. I love the song Oh Holy Night. Very well done.

Congrats on a great story.
3rdfah chapter 24 . 2/2/2016
So sweetly romantic. A worthy coda
aussiecate chapter 24 . 2/2/2016
Awwwwwww, such a sweet ending 3 It was a lovely idea to have Kate carolling too. If you ever decide to continue with this story, I for one, would be thrilled. I'd love to know about Kate return to singing, the opera and have so much more Casketty goodness!
jennkyle chapter 24 . 2/1/2016
I loved it great job once again and happy castle Monday can't wait for next Monday tell next time
Guest chapter 24 . 2/1/2016
Beautiful
Guest chapter 24 . 2/1/2016
Really great story, well constructed and seamlessly written.
You know they have these things called a sequel, this is not a hint or anything, just thought I would drop it in on the way past!
Mick.
SusanCastleFan49 chapter 24 . 2/1/2016
Thank you so much for the coda. I too thought it had to be written! It's hard to adequately express my gratitude to the fan fiction writers. I was so happy when I saw the notification in my email about this chapter. It is such a gift to find a wonderful story like this. Thank you for all the time you put into your writing for a bunch of strangers who you will never meet and who will never pay you. We really appreciate you!
Copop chapter 24 . 2/1/2016
Oh, such a nice surprise :D A good surprise, too :D

I agree, the caroling was smart - I'm glad Kate slowly eases herself into singing again.

I love how sweet and adorable they are together. Sure, new love bliss and all, but still.

Thank you very much for this Coda. 3
The-KLF chapter 24 . 2/1/2016
With this epilogue you are surely spoiling us! So much fluff I loved it! :-D
life's a mystery chapter 24 . 2/1/2016
awe sweet :)
StanaBanana chapter 24 . 2/1/2016
Thank you so much for this wonderful story!
hawkie chapter 24 . 2/1/2016
This epilogue was completely unexpected but nonetheless wonderful to read. Kate singing in a choir was a nice surprise and in accordance with Christmas spirit. Castle's Christmas gift was thoughtful and Kate appreciated it accordingly. A heartwarming conclusion for the story.
598 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 .. Last Next »