Reviews for The Life of Sound
Garrae chapter 24 . 2/1/2016
Sweet ending.
Guest chapter 24 . 2/1/2016
Oh, this is just screaming "need more chapters."

theputz913 chapter 24 . 2/1/2016
Really bummed that this one had to end. Hope we get more adventures in this verse...maybe once the whole opera is done?
Guest chapter 24 . 2/1/2016
Castle won battle of the presents
fanka77 chapter 24 . 2/1/2016
I like it!I REALLY like it!
DX2012 chapter 24 . 2/1/2016
Such a wonderful surprise, thank you!
MCMLXXVIII chapter 24 . 2/1/2016
aaaah this is such a blessing! thanks for this unexpected little thing! great work on the story and i hope you really do a sequel! ;)
WRTRD chapter 24 . 2/1/2016
Adorable! Thank you so much for the epilogue. Best line: "The whole chorus burst in exuberantly with 'Fall on your knees' and Castle just thought he might."

A great finale,coda, whatever, to a lovely story.
Speedy.Mouse chapter 24 . 2/1/2016
I was truly surprised to find this in my inbox this morning. Very pleasantly surprised though. I was not sure we would hear from these two again and for certain did not expect it this soon after the 'completion' of the story. It is a nice Epilogue and fits well with the story. The gifts were nearly perfect as they were gifts that the two of them would appreciate the most and very fitting with the story.

I, for one, would not mind a Coda to follow the epilogue also...
wendykw chapter 24 . 2/1/2016
How about a New Year's Eve encore? I love this universe you have created. Anytime you feel like added more to it, I will happily read whatever you write.
alexaandra chapter 23 . 1/31/2016
Wow! I just read all of this story over the weekend! And I really enjoyed this version of Castle and Beckett! I know nothing about this part of the music world (or many parts really) but I was really captivated and it progressed really well. Totally loved how it was drawn out and when they kissed it was a wonderful build up. And ugh love the idea of kate singing haha
awesome job! thank you for writing :)
mobazan27 chapter 23 . 1/30/2016
I almost smash my iPad against the wall when I read "Complete". I didn't want this to be over.
Thank goodness I noticed the A/N in time. These devices are expensive :))
mobazan27 chapter 16 . 1/30/2016
I'm sorry I haven't reviewed every chapter but this story is like eating popcorn, no time to stop, just continue shoving the buttery, salty treats 'til you're ready to vomit or... stroke out.
mobazan27 chapter 13 . 1/30/2016
I never saw that coming. Good twist.
mobazan27 chapter 12 . 1/30/2016
Squeal, they know who the killer is.
Shit, I don't know who the killer is, humph!
598 | « Prev Page 1 .. 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 .. Last Next »