Reviews for The Life of Sound
mobazan27 chapter 11 . 1/30/2016
I knew Castle was smarter than that. I'm glad he saw the error of his way... Suicide is soooo complicated.
I think we all have a Judith and a Doris in our lives. Poor Castle, he hasn't done anything yet and his life is already being threatened.
mobazan27 chapter 10 . 1/30/2016
Hmmm, thinking suicide is cowardly and selfish is a little short-sided and maybe ill-informed.
It's gotta be hard to decide to end it all. Castle made huge leaps with little information. What Johanna needed was help...
mobazan27 chapter 8 . 1/29/2016
I know where this is going and...I can't wait.
mobazan27 chapter 7 . 1/29/2016
And snarky Beckett makes an appearance.
And of course she can sing.
I love Castle.
mobazan27 chapter 6 . 1/29/2016
Great way to infuse some of the banter from canon... Next.
mobazan27 chapter 5 . 1/28/2016
Lanie has it all figured out, which is funny because their meetings so far have been quite innocent.
Of course as readers, we were just given the first clues that Castle has been staring at her.
One more chapter then bedtime for me...
mobazan27 chapter 4 . 1/28/2016
Where's Ryan? Good chapter.
mobazan27 chapter 3 . 1/28/2016
Castle not pushing? Definitely AU.
mobazan27 chapter 2 . 1/28/2016
I like how Beckett is not too snarky... You've captured them so well that even though they're in different surroundings, I can clearly hear their voices.
mobazan27 chapter 1 . 1/28/2016
I LOVE music, all kinds of music. However, I have to admit to a fifth-grade knowledge of organology and ethnomusicology but, I proceed with my heart unafraid...
I'll follow Caskett to almost every universe.
InkyCoffee chapter 23 . 1/26/2016
I pre-loaded this fic while I briefly had internet and then spent all of last night reading it. As someone brought up on Handel's Messiah (as well as Gilbert & Sullivan) I just adored the treatment you gave this fic. It was exactly right, and such a great read from start to finish. I'm so glad you found our fandom! You're so ridiculously good at this! Thank you so much for all your hard work. It was a terrific read.
-Lou
Guest chapter 23 . 1/26/2016
Sorry to see this one end. i really enjoyed this story and would love to see what Kate thinks of the opera once he finishes it of course...totally on board for more of the version of Caskett!
TankOfO2 chapter 23 . 1/25/2016
Don't get me wrong, you're an excellent smut writer - but this story made me actually blush during the last chapters, several times, not to mention living through their anxiety and thrill on the stage.

I'm not a religious person but somewhy I want to say 'bless you!'

(Ps! Taking a piece from Bob Marley with me)
TankOfO2 chapter 17 . 1/24/2016
"he wondered if this was how all conductors felt... like they were **just the background scenery** - the menial assistant - **the plucky sidekick** - just trying to keep up, to keep pace, while the soloist did all the hard work.

Maybe not. Maybe this was just him, Castle...But he didn't care. He was **happy to follow wherever Beckett might lead.**"

So many stars. I give you so many stars for these two paragraphs only.
TankOfO2 chapter 17 . 1/24/2016
"So she poured out the liquid music of her voice to quench the thirst of his spirit."

*a sharp intake of breath*
598 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 .. Last Next »