Reviews for The Life of Sound
TankOfO2 chapter 12 . 1/24/2016
""I would love to hear you sing again, baby.""
If there's a record of being the fastest to have unexpected tears clogging up in your throat over one simple sentence, well, then -

I think I just broke it.

Yaay (?)

:D
TankOfO2 chapter 10 . 1/23/2016
"The Butler did it!"

-R. Castle
TankOfO2 chapter 5 . 1/23/2016
Cups and cups of morning coffees express that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent.

-A. W. Marlowe
Pears61 chapter 23 . 1/22/2016
Loved it! Look forward to the sequel when you're good and ready.
Kim chapter 23 . 1/22/2016
I love your writing so much, and would love to read more. Especially a sequel/inserts into this universe!
Beach love chapter 23 . 1/20/2016
Can't wait till the sequel
Copop chapter 23 . 1/19/2016
Yay for them being a couple now :D

I love that she's taking voice lessons again. Great practice.

Oh, I would so wanna read more of this universe. I hope you will publish something one day.

Thank you for this story, I really love it so much.
wendykw chapter 23 . 1/19/2016
I have enjoyed this story immensely. Brought back memories of my musical days, and inspired me to listen to Handel's masterpiece often during the holidays. Thank you for all your work on this.
operaluvr chapter 23 . 1/19/2016
I'm truly sad to see this end because I so enjoyed the journey. Thank you.
Docnerd89 chapter 23 . 1/19/2016
That was a fun AU, I enjoyed reading it! Thanks for posting!
Guest chapter 23 . 1/19/2016
I've loved all this story so much. As a violinist myself, it's been fun to imagine Beckett playing the instrument and enjoying caskett solving the case together :D
breathelifein chapter 23 . 1/19/2016
Nooo, not the end! D
Would love to see a sequel with Beckett doing Castle's opera? Please?
1822andallthat chapter 23 . 1/18/2016
I thoroughly enjoyed this from the beginning to the end. Thank you for an insight into a fantastic AU. I do hope there will be a follow-up to this fic, as I would love to see what comes next for them.
agmusic chapter 23 . 1/18/2016
Wow, this story is absolutely amazing. You're writing is phenomenal and the plot you created captivated me immediately. I am huge into music, so I appreciated this story line very much! I read this entire story in one night. Thank you for writing an amazing story and it would be wonderful if you considered writing a sequel!
Nancy chapter 23 . 1/18/2016
Enjoyed this very much...would enjoy a sequel I am sure.
598 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 18 .. Last Next »