Reviews for The Life of Sound
CastleFicathon chapter 23 . 1/18/2016
From beginning to end, I thoroughly enjoyed this. Thank you for the awesome contribution to ficathon. :)
CastleFicathon chapter 22 . 1/18/2016
Gorgeous. X
Speedy.Mouse chapter 23 . 1/18/2016
Just proof that a great story can be written without mercenaries trying to kill Rick/Kate, without either of them being kidnapped, without either of them faking their death (or just leaving) to 'protect' the other one. Just a nice story about two people getting to know each other, supporting each other, and falling in love with each other.

The story sets well as it is but I would certainly not complain if you wanted to catch us up on how they are doing later in their life/relationship.
jennkyle chapter 23 . 1/18/2016
I loved the story going to miss it I hope you do decide to do a sequel down the road I would love to read it great job one last time and happy castle Monday tell next time
Manxkid chapter 23 . 1/18/2016
Thank you again for such a wonderful and very different story.
TORONTOSUN chapter 23 . 1/18/2016
I like how their moments are what they wanted them to be. And to have Kate go to the next level of her career.

Congrats on a great story.
MCMLXXVIII chapter 23 . 1/18/2016
aaaah! this is the first ever fic that I followed in every update that got finished. i usually only read completed ones but I couldn't resist with this amd now that it is marked complete, i don't know what to do with my life anymore. This is the thing i look forward to waking up to every other morning. This story is amazing. Great job! And I hope we get that sequel and soon.. haha Anyways congratulations on an amazing story and I am looking forward for more from you!
Guest chapter 23 . 1/18/2016
any chance you'll do an M side story?
Pc104 chapter 23 . 1/18/2016
Thanks so much for sharing your talents through this story. I delighted in every chapter, and each update made this season merrier for me. This story is among my very favorites, and I really, really hope you add to this AU, even if only in periodic one or two shots. I look forward to your next work. Thanks again.
itstoppedoctober1st chapter 23 . 1/18/2016
This story is absolutely wonderful. I enjoyed every minute of it. Thank you so much for sharing your words with us.
Guest chapter 23 . 1/18/2016
I feel happy! Thank you!
sKyoKun chapter 23 . 1/18/2016
That was a great story, thank you for writing it. I like the idea of a sequel at a later date ;)
SusanCastleFan49 chapter 23 . 1/18/2016
Thank you so much for writing this story. I loved every minute of it! Keeping my fingers crossed for more!
aussiecate chapter 23 . 1/18/2016
I feel light-hearted like Kate after reading this final chapter. Thank you for creating such a beautiful story. I loved every moment of reading it. Bravo!
satanreilly chapter 23 . 1/18/2016
This was wonderful! A very unique way to explore castle and Beckett relationship in another universe! Thanks for writing.
598 | « Prev Page 1 .. 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 19 .. Last Next »