Reviews for Snapshots (of a Life Well-Lived)
dreamer 3097 chapter 10 . 6/18
A good collection of stories
randysunshine1980 chapter 10 . 7/23/2016
I liked this one, but then I like all things Cherri
oldmoviewatcher chapter 10 . 7/23/2016
Cute! Thanks for the update!
Guest chapter 10 . 7/23/2016
Love it...i Enjoy Reading Cherri fics,Not enough in the Moment!
Marjorie K. Place chapter 10 . 7/23/2016
I loved this! We needed some Cherri sweetness! I had a great visualization as they were running in! And LaSalle and his boxers. LOL!
MKP chapter 9 . 6/12/2016
Too lazy to log-in. I like the idea that Merri and Laurel were shopping for baby items. I especially like that she was still with Orion considering what they went through last season. Seemily another storyline that was dropped in the disappointing season 2? Chris and Gus are too sweet as is the family dynamic with Merri.
NCIS-SVU-OUAT chapter 9 . 6/11/2016
I think that your Cherri snapshots are beautiful! It's going to all be Cherri from me too.
misses-miscellaneous chapter 9 . 6/11/2016
Girl, you know what's up. I've been absolutely miserable with the second season, except for when Percy wasn't there. I love your stories. Keep writing Cherri, I know I'll write it no matter what happens between LaSalle and...*sobs* Percy.
Guest chapter 9 . 6/11/2016
Loveley Story and i'm glad you're still writing Cherri-Fics! I Miss their Banter in Season 2...so sad!
SweenyG chapter 9 . 6/11/2016
So sweet! You know it is hard to gauge ages. Like Scott is really 61, but I don't think Pride is that old, like maybe 10 years younger, since he talks about working for 25 years. At first I thought Laurel was a freshman in college in first season, which would make her maybe 20 now. Still, as MKP has told me the fun of FanFic is not having to follow canon. Of course, she could still be 23 if she and Orion got married right out of college and had a baby right away (that's what hubby and I did).
AirborneGirl chapter 8 . 5/3/2016
Accidentally stumbled across these. And I'm glad I did. I love the little family you created and I do hope you'll take them on more adventures soon.
Marjorie K. Place chapter 8 . 4/6/2016
Loved it! Glad to know that Gus is so loyal like Chris. I so enjoyed the drama of this chapter and Chris and Merri's reaction to it all. At one point I thought that Merri was going to tear his head off. LOL. And Gus turning to Pride great way to use him.
Child of Loki chapter 8 . 4/6/2016
Not surprised that LaSalle and Brody's daughter unintentionally gets herself in (and cleverly gets herself out) of trouble. Nice sense of family that the show seems to lack.
randysunshine1980 chapter 8 . 4/5/2016
Love it. Girls do give daddy's some headaches!
oldmoviewatcher chapter 8 . 4/5/2016
I enjoy how sneaky Gus is. Nice job on this!
53 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »