Reviews for Paper should be good enough
The Fourth Bride chapter 10 . 9/27/2010
Paradise Lost WIN!
Breemon chapter 11 . 8/12/2009
Wow! I love this story. A recent convert to the Gin 'N' Tonic ship and already I'm exhausting all the good stories. I'll come back and read this when I despair at the lack of awesome fics for this pairing.
deleted2012 chapter 11 . 6/10/2009
I don't think words can express how beautifully structured and written this story was. I love the pairing, I love the darkness, I love the story. I think I can even say that I love you. :D

x Smaginn
DarkJasmine chapter 11 . 11/22/2008
Oh my god that was totally a good story. You are awesome. Keep writing! Totally cool!
vlucia chapter 11 . 5/24/2008
Wonderful story. Although I prefer strong!Ginny,it's always good to read a nice dark and twisted T/G!
himekosorano chapter 11 . 12/15/2006
that was wonderful. it was interesting and suspenseful and i loved the way you put "paper should be good enough" about baring her soul on paper, but it wasn't good enough, she needed Tom. i kept waiting for what was on her chest, i thought it would be like her soul was disappearing, but i liked that you kept it simple with Tom marking her. the feral thing after her soul left was very interesting, i've never heard anything like that before.

i really liked the way you ended it. would you rather be queen of hell...

i'm adding you to all the lists.
fallenangel chapter 11 . 4/9/2005
love that!..the last line of queens and beggers is kinda like from paradise lost...*why serve in heaven when you can rule in hell*

anyways love the story! so good!
terrorofthehighway chapter 11 . 3/4/2005
I only have one word that can describe this: Wow
Lady Lestrange chapter 11 . 10/9/2004
One of the best Gin and tonic.

Enjoyed it. Come read and review my fics.

ladylestrange
FieldOfGold chapter 11 . 9/1/2004
Hey Hey Hey! That was really good! I liketh I liketh I liketh. Good Work. Keep it up *smile*
SanityEscapesMe chapter 11 . 9/1/2004
Cool, storty. I'm going to say it was one of the best Gin 'N' Tonic stories Ive read so far. I love all the twists to the story.
Hot Pink Kisses chapter 11 . 7/16/2004
Awesome fan fic! It's very sad, especially the ending. Ginny was manipulated so easily by Tom. You actually made me like Tom more from this fic. Lol, dunno why, I'm just obsessed with the bad guys. . Lovely fic, keep up the good work!
animal luvr chapter 11 . 6/25/2004
sad story. well written, but i wish she haddin gone evil in the end
fanficloveronunfairsite chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
DON'T YOU DARE STOP WRITING! I LOVE YOUR STUFF! THIS IS GREAT!
Ginny Riddle chapter 1 . 1/24/2004
please update i love your story