Reviews for Enduring the Flames of War
Stormzy chapter 7 . 8/13
Decent work with good writing. Only thing I'd say is wrong here would be if Masterchief were to abandon ship as he did then he would've set the ship to self-destruct or blown it up before leaving. He would not have left UNSC technology and weaponry in the hands of random aliens in a foreign galaxy.
blaiseingfire chapter 9 . 8/3
Is that a Miracle of Sound reference?
TomandJerry317 chapter 17 . 7/27
We like how Jane is called Jehanne during Gaurus's point of view. We just noticed it today.
winterwolf23543 chapter 2 . 7/22
ahh... of course the typical mass effect fanfic, babying Asari's lmao
CykaBlyatintensifies chapter 22 . 7/21
Maaaan,... I was expecting to see Johnson or Noble Six.
NoBookNoLife chapter 14 . 7/14
Bro, that review I just read, about john shepard and cortana being together and able to make babies, has reinvigorated my interest to read this. I'LL be honest, whrn I first read about cortana having rampancy (way back when there were only a few chapters ahead of that time, instead of the whoppong 665k words nowadays), I was kind if sus bcz I aint about to read john NOT with cortana. So I had dropped this for a long time. But all the authors I loved kept having this story in their favorites, so I would reread up to where I dropped before dropping again lol. BUT this time, I continued to read (like a week ago), and now I finally saw that one review that put my worries to rest. Im fine with no romance, but im not fine if it goes halo infinite on me.

So in essence, I believe if you change the tags so potential readers will know femshep/john/cortana, then the story would definitely get more readers. Just my opinion, as that is what now motivates me to binge this for the next 4 days. Not rlly binge since I do stuff and read other daily updated novels, but you get my drift.
KagetsukiVII chapter 45 . 7/8
Binged the entire story in 3 days, great read. Thanks for releasing new chapters!
OcarinaOfRhyme chapter 45 . 7/5
Many reviews about the romance, so Ill throw my hat in the ring. Shepard's uncertainty about their relationship and past discussions definitely mirrored the reader's last chapter. John and Cortanna have been through everything together, and have a strong history of love and respect that it wouldn't be a stretch for Shepard to think she's the third wheel. Cortanna and John having a daughter would only serve to illustrate this disparency.

Unfortunately, John has no experience in romance making it difficult to quell her worries. John loves Shepard, but its hard for him to show it. Unless Shepard can work up the courage to push through to John then we're definitely going to need a third party to give John "the talk". It was, admittedly, adorable when John was about to carress her cheek, but pulls back. Hes very unsure of how to proceed, but the reader can see he's trying his best. Shepard would have loved some physical intimacy from John, that much is certain. Overall, I'm personally happy there was a Shepard and John moment. An equal balance of John/Shepard & John/Cortanna makes the 'sharing is caring' dynamic work.
GrimmWOW chapter 45 . 7/5
Truth be told, one of the concerns I had with the OT3 pairing of John, Cortanna, and Shepard is that John and Shepard could have children, while Cortanna would be kinda left on the sidelines.

Now they can have a big ol' family of AI and biological children.

Double the child support! Congratulations John. XD
RecklessBaka chapter 45 . 7/5
I hope the whole Dad!Chief sticks as not only motivation, but something to look forward to coming home to.

Seriously, I'm happy that Chief and Cortanna can have a family of their own. The main canon would never give us that. But I guess that's what fanfiction is for.

Here's hoping to a loving married life.
PoofyOhio chapter 45 . 6/28
Every time I read a chapter of this story, all I can think of is: man, this is complicated.
your-Local-scytherifle chapter 45 . 6/23
awesome
The Prime Cronos chapter 45 . 6/23
Damn that was an awesome chapter! I don't know where to begin! Love the Elites and how you portray them! Not just willing lackys but a people with their own will and Goals!
I read this in another pic and it's suiting the Elites best, how to get better? Ask For help!
bable631 chapter 45 . 6/21
Where's Noble 6 been? In the story for like 3 chapters, then just gone.

Anyway, awesome story. Just binged the whole thing, great stuff. Keep up the good work!
Littleblueshadow chapter 45 . 6/21
Hello,
I just wanted to say that I enjoyed reading the fic so far I love how you have portrayed existing characters like master chief and how you have written your OCs. I like how you have balanced mass effect lore as well as Halo lore and the way you have included equipment such as the SAW gun etr. Thank you for writing this fic it's absolutely amazing.
2,334 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »