Reviews for Regression
Prof-the F.R.I.E.N.D.S fanatic chapter 28 . 3/22
I'm stunned. I'd leave a glowing review if I could find the words. I really want to, but I can't find the words. You've left me shellshocked, unable to think or form my usual intelligent coherent sentences. I've put off reading this for a long time, as I had a feeling it would be this subject matter, and I need to be in the right mood to read such a dark story. That is, except for when earlier this school year I read "The Lovely Bones" in one day because I needed to write a report on it due the next day. Today I finally made myself read this, and I am happy I did. Not because the story is uplifting; it is anything but that. I'm happy I read this because this story is so incredibly written. It delves beautifully into Chandler's horrid past and deals with Chandler's relationships with his parents, especially Charles, exceptionally well. While it is a bit irking that Harold gets away with his heinous crimes, if keeps the story heart-wrenchingly realistic as many times those disgusting people do get away with such unspeakable crimes. You even hit Chandler's self-doubt and blame right in the center of the bullseye. I feel I should continue even though I have no more words. I guess I just feel such a beautifully crafted story deserves a review of equal or higher standards. I pray that you will see this review, though I fear you won't. I am in awe of your writing ability.
kristyn139 chapter 16 . 2/7/2013
love the story so far :)
Llycn chapter 1 . 9/20/2011
This was a great fanfic! I love when Chandler is the center of angst. 3 I completely expected you to throw in a typical yet surprising twist where Nora was actually the one sexually abusing Chandler and pinning it off onto his father and (ex) step father and perhaps one or both of them were trying to protect Nora or maybe she got them both to believe that the other was responsible for Chandlers abuse.

It was very good and sweet and I wish I had more but that would just ruin its awesome thunder! :D
LunalitSol chapter 28 . 9/15/2009
this story is amzing, incredible...and deeply insightful...Thank you...for writing this. I'm immensely grateful to you for this. It's...breathtaking. Phenomonal (spelled that incorrectly,but hey, its 2 am...i think its understandable...Thanks.

Ashley.
blackdreamr chapter 5 . 5/2/2009
L-O-V-E IT!
booja chapter 1 . 6/15/2007
Could you BE a better writer? I say no, this story was great, I don't know why but I love stories where Chandler is hurting (Emotionly).
GotChikinSoop chapter 28 . 6/11/2007
Just read your fic from the beginning. I know it's been awhile but hopefully you still check your reviews. I thoroughly enjoyed it. I'm a slight masochist & loved the dark theme. Thanks.
Makosi chapter 6 . 11/23/2006
drained you? im ready for a nap lol
Makosi chapter 5 . 11/23/2006
... AHH
Makosi chapter 4 . 11/23/2006
ah
Makosi chapter 3 . 11/23/2006
I dont think i'll be spending much time with my family for thanksgiving tonight, i need to read this lol
Makosi chapter 2 . 11/23/2006
How can monica throw him out oh my gosh!
Makosi chapter 1 . 11/23/2006
I heard you were good and damn you SO are!
RandR Lobsters 4Ever chapter 28 . 8/6/2006
wow! this is so powerful. i'm just reading it now, and it's great. i'm definitely putting you on my author alert list. this is definitely one of my all time favorites!

Sarah
Steve Doe chapter 28 . 8/26/2005
This story really got to me, but not more than "Nowhere to hide" (I'm a J/C slashaholic)

It was beautiful, and it had me crying quite a bit. Superb, the story and the writing were both flawless. You're definately going on my fave authors list :)