Reviews for Ukifune: Drifting Boat
Reiyuka chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
*squeels*

Sugoi! I love the mentioning of the drifting boats, very creative.
Priestess Kohana chapter 1 . 3/28/2005
I actually had a tears in my eyes! I don't know why maybe it is just the way you write! But the two stories I have read from you are marvelous! Great job I love this fan-fic!
WiNd chapter 1 . 8/8/2004

Kalen Darkmoon chapter 1 . 1/16/2004
In one word: Beautiful.
- Kalen
Wolf chapter 1 . 1/8/2004
Another work of art... I wonder how could someone... a girl not to be rude can get inside a guy's head with such ease even more a guy who is in deep love... you truly are an incridible writer... thank you again
-Wolf-
Miko Kagome Archer chapter 1 . 10/9/2003
I love it! but Can u stop making 1-shoots?
Goku's Daughter chapter 1 . 8/23/2003

Hey it's me again.

I put the toddler to bed.

Hehehe

So now I'm going through your profile to read all the waffy stuff you have here. So far I wasn't disappointed. (My friends comments that I am difficult to please, soo take it as a compliment)

This-the fic- was cute. I like it when you put things in Ranma's perpestive. Afterall, it is *his* show. Hee hee

Again, I absolutely adore your talent to describe things, emotions, and everything else that most authors on FF.N lack of.

I'm going to browse more before my parents come up and send me to bed!

GD

Kiss kiss

(The kiss kiss is my 'logo' thing. -.-' don't ask really...)

Furaidochikin chapter 1 . 7/13/2003
man, Megami, that was beautiful...*sniff sniff* *sob* i'm not crying... just got a leak in the ol' eyelids..

-Neko
The-Real-Rosie-Gamgee chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
I read all your stories but I didn't reveiw them all sorry. i love your writing style! _ Anyway, I loved this story and don't worry the readers can't be that mad. I know what writiers block is like. Try writers block with a deadline. Just sit down and start writng eventually you get over it and go back to fix the parts you think sucked. It always works for me. I am sure the next chapter of three days will be as good as the last. Once again, great story! Rosie
elevati0n chapter 1 . 1/28/2003
This was so cute! _
Talhonjik chapter 1 . 1/15/2003
_ That was really good ... another great piece of fluff! I have the terrible phenomenon known as writers block too, I know how you feel ... _!
Astralkitten chapter 1 . 1/12/2003
WAI! This was just soooo waffy and lovely and great! I just adore your Ranma/Akane stories! MORE! NEED MORE!

Juniper James chapter 1 . 1/10/2003
hurray! I loved it just as much as your other fics! - *pachi! pachi!*

Welcome back :p lol, just kidding! Taking longer just means it'll taste better, nee?

Great fic anyway!
Hanitachan too lazy to sign in chapter 1 . 1/10/2003
Gah! *Falls over* That, my friend, was truly a work of art! I, of course, am insanely jealous. I just want you to know that you've gotten the reaction that I believe you were hoping for out of at least ONE of your readers. Maybe it's just my mood, and the fact that it's midnight, but that was truly heart wrenching. Bravo! Dare I demand a second chapter?

(Ugh, believe it or not, I also suffer from the disease known as Writer's Block. And you are correct! Not only does it morph your writing into something inane and childish, but it also ruins any future attempts at writing.)
Tim chapter 1 . 1/9/2003
Great story. Loved it. Hope to see you soon.