Reviews for Call It a Vacation
Kat-lady04 chapter 1 . 7/11/2009
I love this, I adore how there was the instant connection between them. I wonder what he would think about this Gohan.
hink chapter 1 . 10/6/2007
~grins~ that was great. there are so many stories where trunks forces himself to have a lonely unhappy ending for no good reason. good job.
kori hime chapter 1 . 5/19/2005
Adorable! Loved it! Mirai Trunks is all happy now! Yay!
PinkyLemon chapter 1 . 10/28/2003
Oh, *sob* that was really sweet and emotional and... *sobs uncontrollably* Really good! *sniff*
riskygamble chapter 1 . 8/26/2003
::sniffle:: Poor Future!Trunks... This was a brilliant piece. Thank you for writing it.
Yukitsu chapter 1 . 7/30/2003
Wow! Kewl...
Hotaru-chan6666 chapter 1 . 3/21/2003
I like this..I always wondered what would happened it Mirai Trunks came back and met himself older and everyone else who showed up after he left...I love stories like this :)
BluePard chapter 1 . 1/26/2003
This is the first time I've read dbz fanfic in years...the summary intrigued me. Aww, Mirai, honey. It always seemed pretty sad for him to be left mostly alone...I like this, and wish you'd continue it. Or maybe you have, I haven't looked through your fanfics yet. My only complaint is that I wish Goten's and Trunks' ages were a bit clearer earlier on-I was imagining them as younger.
Sailor Comet chapter 1 . 1/9/2003
aw! That's so sweet. Eesh, and here I thought I'd gotten away from DBZ. Yet now I'm getting the comics again, and reading a fic.

But yet again. This is incredibly sweet. Mirai Trunks needs some acceptance and loving. _ Good portrayal of Vegeta, too.

that is secret chapter 1 . 1/6/2003