Reviews for The Letter
Tigs45 chapter 4 . 11/14/2007
Ug! I hate cliffhangers. But, Oh well. I can't wait for the next chapter, and hopefully the wait will be quick. Keep up the good work, and as always...god Bless!
mharas callanas snape chapter 4 . 4/26/2006
UM...That was just funny as hell! they didn't know they were writing back and .I was a bit sad when It cut off...I would like to know how they will react to another.
poemomm chapter 4 . 9/24/2005
love it! update please!

naomi
jenn chapter 4 . 8/25/2004
Do you think you will get back to this? I really like it and still cling to the faintest glimmer of hope that "this time I check" there will be an update despite the time that has passed. Sigh...
flying cereal bar chapter 4 . 3/28/2004
hey! this is awesome! you havent updated in forever and i must know the ending! please update soon! (it's a hgss, right? my fave!)
Faerie Snitch chapter 4 . 12/26/2003
can u please update, this is a very interesting story and i would like to know more.
Nelys1 chapter 4 . 12/5/2003
NO EFFIN WAY. You can't stop there! Please please PLEASE continue this! It's a wonderful piece of work, and it would be a shame to see it discontinued.
It's rare to find an author such as yourself! XD
Keep writing!
Nelys
SunGoddess1 chapter 4 . 10/9/2003
awesome
Genevieve Jones chapter 4 . 8/24/2003
OMG, this should be funny...i can't wait! please update! I hate waiting...in suspense...But I LOVE this fanfic.
Deeble chapter 4 . 8/18/2003
Hurry, hurry! I'm impatiently waiting for the rest!
Ezmerelda chapter 4 . 8/9/2003
Oh, no! I was so looking forward to reading about the "appointment" on Monday, and...it's not posted!

Please tell me you're going to finish this!
Silent Cobra chapter 4 . 8/6/2003
has my attention, please continue
someone28 chapter 4 . 8/2/2003
TOTALLY GREAT SO FAR ! PPLEASE UPDATE SOON!LATER ..._
Chantal9 chapter 4 . 8/1/2003
Oh my God! I absolutely cannot wait to find out what happens with "the meeting!" Who exactly was Snape writing to in the beginning? Hermione? Please, please, please update ASAP! I'll be checking! Great cliffhanger!
DragonGurlie chapter 4 . 7/30/2003
OH... a cliffhanger! This is absolutely great! Keep going!
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »