Reviews for Time is Still A-Flying
Tenrose 4 ever chapter 6 . 6/23
*me crying because the wedding is so incredibly beautiful*
-"Its so beautiful! "
*random bystander looking at my like I'm insane*
-"Are you crying?!"
*looks up an gives them the death glare*
-"EVERYONE CRIES AT THEIR OTP'S WEDDING!"
Yurika the Wordsmith chapter 49 . 6/14
Thank You. You and Wintermoth have made the best rewrites I've ever read and all for one reason. Besides the Rose/Doctor fluff, Martha is a star. Martha has always been someone I liked aside from one thing, her relentless crush on the Doctor. It was her only flaw as a character. In fact she became one of my least favorite companions because of it and I know its token for his companions to fancy him a bit, but her's just irked me, like Clara, never cared for Clara much. But you turned Martha into the strong doctor warrior she is. Thank you so much for that.
julschristine975 chapter 49 . 5/2
I loved it. Thanks so much.
greeneyesCutie chapter 31 . 3/9
Great chapter!
greeneyesCutie chapter 6 . 3/1
Lovely. Well done.
padfootl0ve chapter 7 . 2/15
A little too early for the moon landing Doctor
Mia-Marauder-Potter chapter 37 . 2/15
"With no way out but through" yup that's what terrifies me. I spent an entire day too scared to read because of the awful things you could do with this. Buuuut. Here we are.
(Just know that I really adore your writing because I honestly hate the Master arc, like, so much.)
Heather Snow chapter 49 . 1/24
I enjoyed the story. I thought the rewrite of The Year that Never Was went very well.
Shadow Eclipse chapter 50 . 1/8
love as always
vulcanhuntress chapter 50 . 12/27/2016
Yes, hello. I'm an avid follower of your work. I've been reading your tumblr anonymously for a few weeks now (not trying to be stalker-like), and I've been reading your fic for a long time. I'm sorry it's taken me so long to review, but here I am, and get ready for a list of how much I love your work.

The first fic of yours that I read was Tokens of His Affection, and I loved it, so I read the sequel. (The PMS story is, so far, the only one that I've ever read that deals with that and the telepathic bond that the Doctor and Rose might have shared.) That sat in my favorites section for a while, then I decided to look at your other works when I had some time to spare.

Wow. You had hundreds of writings, for many different fandoms, and look! You had ships in common with me! Yes! Score.

It took me a few weeks to get through all of your works for Doctor Who and HP. Then I went back and reread this 'verse again. You were on the Blink arc of this story back then, and I followed with bated breath, wondering what was going to happen next.

(This story is tied for my favorite season three rewrite that I've ever read. The other is the Long and Winding Road, and that author hasn't written much else, so you take the cake.)

I was reading the Lord of the Rings series for the first time back then (it took me forever to get through it because the time that I had to read wasn't quiet enough for me to focus on all the details). When I finally finished, I had one story on my list to go and read without having the series spoiled for me. This was your Aragorn-centric story about what would have happened if Arwen had died during the series. I loved it, as I had known that I would.

Your reunion fics are my favorite because they match what I would have wanted to see in a reunion. Retrouvailles has been reread many, many times (too many to count) and I admire your telepathic bonding fics, not just because they are awesome, but also because of the effort and research that you put into them.

Bad Wolf!Rose is something that I will always support and you've managed to write many versions of her, which I find amazing.

Your blog is a lot of fun and I look forward to when I'm able to catch up on it.

Basically, your plots are great, your dedication is unfathomable, and your interpretation of the characters is awesome.

Thanks for continuing to write through it all!
PrincessTimeLady chapter 50 . 12/4/2016
OMG can't wait for the sequel!
Imjustafan4077 chapter 1 . 11/26/2016
Which is the next story?In this series awesome story by the way
Tori chapter 49 . 11/25/2016
Omg I loved this story! It was AMAZING!
white-tiger86 chapter 49 . 10/20/2016
This was a good chapter. A perfect setup for the next few stories. It makes me impatient for the them to be out already! I can't wait til you can continue everything.
Melikalilly chapter 49 . 10/19/2016