Reviews for Secret Santa
Reader011118 chapter 7 . 5/9
I’m sorry but WHAT IS THIS AMAZINGNESS! How have I loved my life not reading this story?! It is so utterly beautiful and wholesome and funny and sweet! My heart was beating like crazy the whole time from cuteness! You are one excellent writer! Thank you for this masterpiece!
Sophie chapter 7 . 4/17
This was incredible! You are an amazing author and the different build ups and sweet moments were amazing! As an aspiring author myself, I hope that you know that I loved every word of your story! Please continue writing!
cshen.julienne chapter 7 . 3/25
Oh my gosh. I love it! I have work but I needed to finish this. I love this :D Thank you for writing!
cshen.julienne chapter 6 . 3/25
OH my gosh I LOVE IT
The Moxie Fox chapter 7 . 3/22
Oh my goodness I loved this so so much! Thank you for writing this sweet and fuzzy heartfelt story!
Adrikens chapter 7 . 2/23
Oh my God this story is a bomb whoa
Great fic. Adrien is a part of the family
Kapel85 chapter 7 . 1/6
Beautiful!
Guest chapter 7 . 11/13/2020
adrien x marinette
The needle-sword expert chapter 7 . 11/9/2020
Such a cheery Christmas vibe I love it!
Asyouwish14 chapter 6 . 11/2/2020
Oh my god I have so many feelings. I love the show, but this is the first Ladybug fanfic I've read, and now I'm sure every other fanfic is just not going to measure up to this one. I'm getting so many warm and fuzzy Adrienette feelings, it's the same kind of response I get from actually watching the show. Except here, I actually get to see them FIND OUT and it's ok, they're so happy just like I want them to be. Thank you so much, this story is bringing me so much JOY!
AbdelRahman chapter 7 . 10/31/2020
That was amazing I liked your story a lot but the opening end didn't satisfy me as I don't know if they would be together or not but still great story.
ziny17 chapter 3 . 10/25/2020
k
it
HookingSwan chapter 1 . 9/30/2020
It is rare that I read such a well made fic, that evokes such warmth and exictement out of me. Loved it. Will be one of my all time favourites. Thank you for your work. And Adrien and Marinette's interactions were just as I always imagined them to be.
1Fashionista chapter 6 . 7/23/2020
This story is so beautiful and perfect.