Reviews for A Tale of Two Chocolates
Anarchy.For.Her.Chaos chapter 1 . 6/15
I absolutely looooooved this! You know, I never knew that I had a thing for the Older Edward until you came along?I can totally relate to Bella and her puppy. I adopted a chihuahua mix two months ago, and she is everything described here lol
Evelyne-raconte chapter 1 . 12/11/2017
Very nice OS. Thank you.
Pa Trizia 88 chapter 1 . 12/2/2017
Wonderful. Heartwarming. Uplifting. Sad. Hopeful. Romantic.
So well written. ..."... If he looked stunning in a suit—and he did—he's even finer with fewer layers. I'd be willing to bet the trend would continue, but I push those thoughts from.."
... it's lines like these that put me right in the middle of your thoughts and in few simple words you give it depth and light and expression. I love it!
As sad as your A/N makes me, I enjoyed this excursion with you. Xox
lola-cullen-salvatore chapter 1 . 9/18/2017
I wish you would make this into a full story.
EdwardCullengf chapter 1 . 5/4/2017
loved it.
liltitesisi chapter 1 . 3/30/2017
3 3 it's just beautiful!
Lostred Rose J chapter 1 . 3/5/2017
Awww, I would love to see where these two end up.
Thanks for writing and sharing with all of us!
Btterflykiss69 chapter 1 . 3/1/2017
I love this! Will it be continued.
CQCullen chapter 1 . 2/3/2017
I would have loved to hear more about how these two worked out.
kerilou chapter 1 . 2/3/2017
I loved this so much! X
cuteascherries chapter 1 . 10/31/2016
: )
Twifans chapter 1 . 10/17/2016
This is sad but also such a great story! I hope you will write more chapters of this in the future!
fuz chapter 1 . 10/5/2016
Beautiful.
Thank you.
b3j02 chapter 1 . 9/15/2016
I loved this. Wish there was more. I thought I would be in for a long haul, ya know cause I just finished wild pitch that had 50 chapters. This was beautiful and made me cry a little. Reese reminds me of my Riley though she is a pitbull. Rambunctious little thing. Our other dog is like Della. Completely calm. Thanks for sharing. I am glad your son got better.
JXB Addicted chapter 1 . 5/4/2016
I want to read more of this story! It was just getting really good! TTFN! JXB :-)