Reviews for An experiment gone wrong?(Old)
mockstevenh chapter 13 . 3/4/2016
Wow... That was quite the chapter. Anyways, I loved everything I got to read here! Especially the part with Frisk cleaning Brod! That was too dang adorable! And did you get the idea of frisk putting ribbons and stuff in Asriels fur from a picture comic thingy? Cause I've seen those and that scene brought those pictures to mind instantly. Overall, it was fantastic!

Silver sounds like a pretty decent guy, though I wonder what kind of ties he might have to abroad to make him tear up like that. And then there was the chapters ending... Gosh, you dropped a bombshell there! I won't mention what it was to keep a spoiler like that contained but let me tell you that that was amazing! It's funny how I can see almost all the ways in which which this is going to play out. Guess that's what happens when you read a lot.

The Guest chapter 13 . 3/3/2016
Excellent story, m8. Keep up the good work!
Br2nd66 chapter 12 . 2/27/2016
how the hell is this story not more popular I'm going to spread the link around for it
mockstevenh chapter 12 . 2/26/2016
I'm beginning to wonder if you will reach 20 reviews... This story is great enough that it should have more then just three... Honestly, I feel like it should have about 50 by this point, seeing how well written and great this story is. But enough of that.

So I really liked these last few chapters, and the fact that Brod has someone else in him (probably the monster soul) makes it all the more interesting. I love his interactions with everyone and the battle scenes are frankly, really amazing. And between him being a bit of a flirt and turning into a cat, it's safe to say your meeting all my qualifications.

Seriously though, this story is amazing. And take your time writing, I won't judge!

mockstevenh chapter 9 . 1/21/2016
Frisk is here? Yay! And Asriel finally gets to see the sky! Oh I loved this chapter! And Bro is so mischievous now that I'm having to stop reading all together because I'm laughing too much! It's great!

So Bro's new magic is Gravity? Sweet! That's one magic that I've always thought would be cool to use! It's a shame what it had to be used for though. But no one was hurt, so yay? I hope Frisk can come to trust all of them.

mockstevenh chapter 8 . 1/19/2016
I am so sorry for not reviewing sooner! This story is fantastic and deserves tons of reviews, yet I have neglected to review to this story! So now at long last, I will give you review! I do hope it makes you some at the very least!

First off I'd like to state how much I enjoy the idea of a monster human hybrid. It is a really cool idea! I also love how you've developed Bro as a character! To find that after everything he's been through and still have the ability to care and be kind is amazing. He is such a charming character, and especially hilarious as of late. He is a character that I can care for and sympathize with. And his connections with everyone especially Asriel only further make this story better!

Now there is the Magic. The fact that he can learn to use both Monster and Human magic makes this especially interesting. I hope he can better control his power in the future and maybe teach it to his family.

Then there are the people from the Lab. I really hope that everything goes alright and they don't hurt any of the monsters. But there is that guy, whose name I've already forgotten, that I hope remains okay as well. He was a nice human.

I love that Bro can turn into a cat now! And all his shenanigans only make this story all the funnier! This story honestly just gets more interesting as time goes on!
Shikoi the God of Death chapter 7 . 1/5/2016
Oh, I know what they mean by cleaning that thing... Cats lick themselves clean. Soooo~ yes, gotta lick yourself clean!