Reviews for Don't mess with the salvatores
Ulania O'Connell chapter 35 . 8/1/2016
I just have to say this is the most craziest Bella Swan Twilight fantic I've ever red.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/24/2016
This has a lot of potential if the writer is willing to be matured about it..
Guest chapter 7 . 4/28/2016
Good idea but you stink at writing
WolfChick026 chapter 13 . 4/10/2016
It is completely obvious that you don't know a smidge of Spanish. I can bet that you used Google Translate. If you are going to post something with Spanish, you should ask someone who knows Spanish as a primary language to help you!
Beuty6 chapter 35 . 3/29/2016
Love it can u do one story of Bella and Damon together
rubydragonjewel chapter 35 . 3/29/2016
Love it
traceybuie chapter 35 . 3/29/2016
I'm not sure if I would've believed Esme. But I am an old paranoid hag. LOL Congratulations on finishing your first story. The people that complained about it or you can just go jump in a volcano. hehehe I bet they have never written or finished a story or anything else for that matter. You go girl and do what you want to...write or anything else. :)
asia.joanna.7334 chapter 35 . 3/29/2016
Amazing! Simply amazing! I love your writing and i love this story!whay is the end? I can't wait to read more soon! :)
rubydragonjewel chapter 34 . 3/26/2016
Love it can't wait to read more about Bella and klaus
Jello King chapter 24 . 3/25/2016
This story is truly and utterly horrible. A disgrace to the art of fanfiction. Please don't write anymore.
Regards,
A true fan.
The-Awesome-Daughter-of-Hades chapter 34 . 3/22/2016
What about Esma?
traceybuie chapter 34 . 3/22/2016
Well I say that Bella got even with Edward emotionally and physically. Ouch! :)
Beuty6 chapter 34 . 3/22/2016
Love it
asia.joanna.7334 chapter 34 . 3/22/2016
Amazing! Simply amazing! I love your writing and i love this story! I can't wait to read update soon! :)
traceybuie chapter 33 . 3/20/2016
Glad at least 1 bitch is gone... Can't wait to see what is planned for Edward the boy bitch. LOL