Reviews for It Takes As Long As It Takes
Ash10Mashae chapter 25 . 4/16
please continue this! It is so good
OH no. It's so good but by the date updated I'm assuming you have given up on this
lostvowelmovement chapter 25 . 3/1
the update could take as long as it takes and I would still be waiting here for it. This is such a brautiful story and I would love to see them come full circle.
Please update soon
seriously56 chapter 25 . 2/6
I hope you plan on continuing this story. It is so good!
35nanou chapter 25 . 1/29
Je viens de lire cette histoire en une seule fois tellement j'ai été captivée, c'est tellement dommage de ne pas avoir la suite...
finabanana chapter 1 . 12/22/2017
WoW. I really enjoyed reading your story. It’s really Well Written. You even made me cry! Congrats because your story is now one of my favorite stories about Clexa! I’m absolutely looking forward to reading the next chapter and I hope there will be an update before next year :p.
Guest chapter 25 . 12/14/2017
This is probably the best clexa fanfic I've read. I just read all 25 chapters all in one go, and it was absolutely amazing. You really do have talent as an author. I know you're probably very busy, but it would mean so much if you finished this story. It doesn't have to be right away, but I know so many people are in love with this story and want to see how it continues from here (and clexa still isn't together yet?). Please, just think about updating when you have time.
Al Sa-Her chapter 25 . 11/24/2017
what a beautiful story! Please update soon, i need to know what's next!
Al Sa-Her chapter 17 . 11/23/2017
I cried the hole chapter, I'm so sad
Michelle Guevara chapter 25 . 10/14/2017
Beautiful, love your story. I binged it in one day, couldn't put it down. Can I ask when you are going to update it?
Hero of Olympus in Disguise chapter 25 . 10/9/2017
...PLEASE update. Wait wait let me fix that. Hi I am a diehard fan of this fanfic and spent all night re-reading this and am now begging you to please update. I have already been tortured enough with hundreds of unfinished brilliant Clexa FanFictions. So... please update? (Cue puppy-dog eyes. Or kitty-cat eyes whichever you’ll fall for most)
Guest chapter 1 . 9/3/2017
Please update! I really love this story. The best clexa story I've read so gave me so many feels
I want to know how it ends 3
PLEASE UPDATE!
Red chapter 25 . 8/16/2017
Omfg! This is one of my favorite clexa stories I've ever read! Please, don't give up on this story, I'm dying to read what's next!
Guest chapter 25 . 8/3/2017