Reviews for It Takes As Long As It Takes
zelzamora chapter 27 . 8/30/2021
definitely one of my fave, u made me cried and laughed been too long since i cried in a fanfic
jackyfloresq2001 chapter 27 . 6/30/2021
can't wait for the next chapter
Gravityyy chapter 27 . 6/11/2021
Hey your story is one of the best here! Please update soon !
AgentPinky chapter 27 . 4/6/2021
it takes as long as it takes. please finish this wonderful story. unlike clark, i cant wait forever. please please come back
WTF is M chapter 27 . 2/7/2021
i never ever ever leave reviews but your story is so gooood I can't stop myself from doing it!
i will wait forever as well but please please please finish this story!
i add you to my follow story and author.
thankyou for all your work so far.
until next time! cheers.
AnAddictedReader chapter 27 . 1/9/2021
I'll wait as long as it takes... for an update. Ba-dum tsss. Really though, it's a lovely story and I'm eagerly waiting for the next few chapters (and epilogue)!
ShizNat14 chapter 27 . 11/7/2020
OMG I missed this! Huhu thank you for coming back to my one of my fav stories . Hope you can still finish this please. Love you author!
Hourglass20 chapter 27 . 10/19/2020
Hi! I started reading this a long time ago and missed some of the newer updates, so I just started all over again. I’m so in love with this story. Your writing is impeccable, it’s always good and so easy to read. The story is so real, I cried and I laughed. Please keep it up, I can’t wait to keep reading 3
Horses-are-my-life chapter 27 . 10/14/2020
Your back!
jeysiaye chapter 27 . 10/11/2020
Omg I’m so excited that there’s a new chapter! I love this
Guest chapter 26 . 10/5/2020
Bruh!
Tf, you can’t get me this emotionally invested in a story and just not finish it. This isn’t an online business degree. I’m not Jared! I’m not 19! I know how to f-ing read and I want to read the ending of this story. I don’t know how but not finishing this story definitely led to all the negative events of 2020. This masterpiece being unfinished is a hate crime.
Respectfully,
M.B.
Flodu13 chapter 26 . 7/7/2020
Here I'm, scrolling to the 13 pages of fanfiction to find a good story, almost giving up. After thinking for a few sec if i should clic on yours, as i was not sure by the resume if i would end in a too much guimauve story. I like more realistic, slow burn one. Well I m glad i did clic, after 3 days of binge reading (is that a thing ?) i did found a good story i was looking for ! Your writting is flawless, it bring all kind of emotions! I love it! It is also pleasant to read another way to see the characters, i always picture lexa as a badass. But def not disapointed here. Thank you for sharing and taking your time for us ! You can count me in if you ever continue this one. And i believe a lot of us will enjoy it! And even if not, i still had a good time ! Best of luck for the rest, take care!
mharzipan chapter 26 . 5/30/2020
This story is incredible, would love to see how it continues, you are a great author, I can't wait to see more of your work
helasha8 chapter 26 . 5/6/2020
Your writing style is great and I love this story,,,, Please update I am really keen to know what happens and would love to read anything else you've written.
Sweetie chapter 26 . 2/28/2020
You should finish this it’s really good