Reviews for I Just Don't Know
TheLostMaximoff chapter 1 . 7/26/2003
Awesome. I love this story.
Baby-Cellophane chapter 1 . 6/30/2003
that was amazing.
Rachel3 chapter 1 . 5/26/2003
WOW. That was a wonderfully written story, so poignant and just absolutely beautiful. I can completely empathize with Toad in the story-It would be hard to tell the one you love something that would destroy their life. The story was just amazing-Please continue the good work, alright?

tkmutant chapter 1 . 5/12/2003
I love your story...I hope Toad tells Wanda...
Oujo chapter 1 . 5/11/2003
Very cool, a different aspect.
Foxglove33 chapter 1 . 4/4/2003
Dang. I can totally feel his helplessness. This was very insightful and just . . . yowza. I'm putting this on my favorites!
Misc25 chapter 1 . 2/1/2003
wow, todd angst, and very succesful. i wondered about after math of todd not telling wanda at the end of that eppy. todd's line of thought is really good, the mixed feeling, the guilt. it makes me so sad, cause they may eventually play out todd's worries in the show if/when wanda finds out. i don't want her to hate todd! awe, okay i'm getting off track. anyways, i like this lots.
Contradiction chapter 1 . 1/24/2003
Oh poor Toad. So confused. I feel for him! You know I always wondered about that too, why he didn't tell her. I mean when someone loves someone that much, they usually don't lie... Your fic cleared it up. Good stuff, I like it.

Amber AKA Contradiction
Angel Gidget chapter 1 . 1/11/2003
I'm sorry it took so long to review. But since you read my Todd/Wanda angst fic, it's only fair that I read yours. Man, that was good, yo! And it's just like human nature too. Todd's trying to rationalize his lying to Wanda on the basis that he doesn't want to lose her. It's so treachurously sweet. Now, I'm off to read your Fred fic! .~ Adieu!
kojie chapter 1 . 1/7/2003
whoa. awesome, dude! It grabs the reader's attention and doesn't let go. Aaand, it keeps them longing for more:D
Levii chapter 1 . 1/6/2003
I think you did a really believable job of capturing Todd with the style you wrote this in. It definitely wasn't what I thought of when I read the summary, but I'm very glad it wasn't a full-out love fest between the two, because then I might have had to roll my eyes. *gg* Anyway, very cannon.

And hm...I can't think of anything to nitpick on either D
Alison 4523 chapter 1 . 1/6/2003
Awww... -gives Toddles big hug and squeeze- you're such a cute widdle thing!

Great story. I enjoy seeing this through Toad's POV... somehow, being one of the resident Pietro minds lately, i want to do his version... but my laptop is dead with the formatting program I use! WAAAAAHHHH! -anime tears-

Pietro: I think she needs to go on decaf.

Oh, and you're to talk, Mr. Would you like some tea with your sugar?

Pietro: :p
me chapter 1 . 1/6/2003
AWW! THat's so gorgeous! How do you do it Mol? How do you write such wonderful stories?
VivaGlam chapter 1 . 1/6/2003
this is very nice... you've shown how torn he is about this whole issue very well, i think. good job.
todd fan chapter 1 . 1/6/2003

that was briliant!, well done chucks, you really captured the helplesness Toddles must feel. Bravo :D