Reviews for Living Out in the Snow
Jbug47 chapter 24 . 8/27
Great reading their love story! You are a great writer! Thanks!
iampeniel chapter 24 . 7/29/2016
I feel bad for anyone who has never had a love like this. I am lucky enough to know this kind of all consuming fre. I still pray to die first so I will not know what it would be like in this world without him. Thank you for summer for snow and now onto spring
iampeniel chapter 5 . 7/28/2016
Hell honey I cry at Frosty the Snowman I don't need another one to cry about thank you for keeping this wonderful love story and characters alive, it has helped to cope withTrump loss of the series
someheartslove chapter 5 . 2/24/2016
Oh, poor beckett. She got really upset :/
someheartslove chapter 4 . 2/24/2016
Dinner and movies! The cutest!
someheartslove chapter 3 . 2/24/2016
I love how everyone in town knows and likes and wants to protect little Katie beckett. And that Jim thinks Castle is good for her and that he shows that.
someheartslove chapter 2 . 2/24/2016
They are so so cute being all domestic like this.
And maybe there will be snow! Wihooo
someheartslove chapter 1 . 2/24/2016
I don't know of why I didn't read this sooner, but I'm not sorry. I need a fluffy cute story right now and this seems to be just the right one.
Great first chapter, especially loved Kate with that baby.
Guest chapter 24 . 1/26/2016
Awesome story.
A bit late at reading it but still so great to read your beautiful writing for this second (third?) segment of the Beckett's cabin story.
Merci.
Guest chapter 24 . 1/23/2016
Fabulous story! I loved this universe of yours! Thanks for writing and sharing. Maybe next story will have those little ones :)
castleandshipseverywhere chapter 24 . 1/11/2016
Finally finished! Amazing fic, beautifully written and so lovely! Yay for you!

Keep writing!
mobazan27 chapter 24 . 1/3/2016
Damn it... Why does this have to end? I'll miss it :((
Anyway. Thanks a bunch. Wishing you all the best for 2016!
mobazan27 chapter 21 . 1/2/2016
Even Kate cock-blocks
GT500RonSmith chapter 23 . 12/31/2015
Funniest game of 20 questions I've ever heard! Cute stuff! No way Kate is really mad at him! It was too cute to get mad about! Besides, she's sweet on the man!
GT500RonSmith chapter 22 . 12/31/2015
Lots of good stuff in this chapter, but the part that grabbed me the hardest was Jim. Her dad loves her husband! Happy that she found him! And that seems true for the series, too. Jim just has known all along that Castle loves his daughter and would do anything and everything to make her happy. I'm thinking that once Castle and Jim get together, maybe Jim will let him add a room to the cabin for Alexis? Maybe two in case there are some little ones down the road?