Reviews for Solid Smoke
hotmustache chapter 1 . 1/26
How come this doesn't have more reviews?! It was absolutely fantastic! Breathtaking lovemaking yet you worded it in a charming simple way! And it was made even better when we discovered that was when they conceived baby Sieg... I think this is my favorite one shot from you! _
takedigi chapter 1 . 8/26/2016
Wow. It was very romantic. I loved especially the ending. That was wonderful.
The Silver Tongued Alpha chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
AWE! Sieg! That was so sweet my heart sped up but it was like a lazy relaxed speed...haha trying to kill me ... No I'm kidding that didn't even make sense but it was still so sweet and lovely. Great job.
wordslinger chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
In my opinion this was the best submission to the whole love fest. It's my personal favorite! Good job!
krazyme98 chapter 1 . 12/2/2015
Aw how cute! Awesome read thanks for sharing
Wolfspirit44 chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
that was really beautiful. I like how, instead of the typical "red hot, burning, passionate" lust, you gave us a refined, sophisticated and gentle lust. most of the time there's no reason for the sudden want, but here you have one, which is another reason why I liked it so much. it gave the smut a purpose. I guess what I'm trying to say that I associate "lust" with powerplay, but here you gave us something other than that, which I really enjoyed. also it was sweet. Really sweet. and beautiful. did I mention beautiful? as always, you continue to capture my attention with your amazing writing style- I simply love how you write. just like the prompt, your writing is sophisticated and refined. I think you happen to be an amazing writer, as well as one of the best fairy tail authors in the fandom. we're lucky to have you. thanks for such a nice story.
Evilkitten3 chapter 1 . 12/1/2015
Aw, they're so cute~ Nicely done!