Reviews for The Mermaid and Her Boy
WildKat25ShadowWolf13 chapter 40 . 6/30
I can't help but want to read more of this world. I have a need for more tales of Naru and Fish-Wife Mai! Loved your story!
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 40 . 5/15
Lovely!
Ghost hunt.er loves japan 77 chapter 40 . 5/13
Oh sweet bonus chapter! And the meeting of the in laws it was different but I liked it especially how protective Luella was with mai. Great chapter and thank you! wish their was one now about mai visiting her grandma lol! you do to good a job lol!
miamu-chan chapter 40 . 5/13
Thank you lowe for accepting my request and writting this wonderful one was really good thanks again.
Miamu-chan
sleonard chapter 40 . 5/12
Loved this!
CrescentMoonTenshi chapter 40 . 4/11
Hmm, well I actually like audiobooks. They're not bad! But when it comes to fanfiction, I'm worried it can become cringeworthy. XD Then again, from what I remember about this story (and I remember a lot lol), this was anything but cringeworthy.

I definitely think you should try it! 3

~Crescent T.
Alkirian chapter 40 . 4/10
This is a wonderful idea and I wholeheartedly support it. It might be easier to upload on youtube, but if you can figure out how to playback recordings on your blog, that could work pretty well too. *Chanting* DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT DO IT
toots1 chapter 40 . 4/10
An audio version of fanfiction depends on multiple things, but if you could get the pacing right and have a place to read it, i would be up to it.
WinterGiirll chapter 40 . 4/10
OMG yes! I would love to listen to your fanfiction!
rosaji chapter 25 . 9/22/2016
I'm loving zen , I really really hope that he is been a good friend and Doesn't turn out to be a bad guy.
rosaji chapter 17 . 9/22/2016
I'm feeling so sad for Mai's uncle right now. I honestly don't know how they do it , sharing the person they love is just difficult for me to grasp.
rosaji chapter 15 . 9/22/2016
wow what a grandma, not letting her talk to the her friend.
rosaji chapter 13 . 9/22/2016
oh she made a friend..awkward friend but a friend no less.
rosaji chapter 12 . 9/22/2016
is that Masako? if it is wow!
rosaji chapter 11 . 9/22/2016
well I'm loving your story , sorry I haven't reviewed but is so good that I just keep going.