Reviews for Fallen
DheeDixon chapter 10 . 2/22
please updatee
TigremiLion chapter 10 . 1/9
I must admit that for how awkwardly written the beginning was, this story has only gotten better afterward. Love the character development even if it's a bit OC. Tough it sucks this wasn't updated in awhile, hope you will continue it tough. Can't wait to see how Loki's presence will change the events and how their relationship will continue.
VampyreGirl12 chapter 1 . 1/8
Hi. I really hope you will decide to continue this, as well as some of your other ones. I will comment on them. *places plate of cookies out* Here. Enjoy.
Xyori Nadeshiko chapter 10 . 12/18/2017
Jeje Loki es un dios después de todo jeje
Morgen Elisabeth chapter 10 . 12/6/2017
This story is great and i look forward to the next chapter.
Carnival14 chapter 10 . 12/6/2017
Can’t wait for the next one.
Guest chapter 10 . 11/28/2017
Oh gods. Both Harry and Loki with copies, plus the rapid speed movements of combat? What an image! XD
serenityselena chapter 10 . 11/27/2017
an interesting chapter...
looking forward to reading more :)
sassy973 chapter 10 . 11/25/2017
Loved it hope you update soon.
godess bubbles chapter 10 . 11/25/2017
Great chapter!Update soon!
ThePhoenixandtheDragon chapter 10 . 11/24/2017
I love the Loki/Harry pairing and that you are planning to save Draco and his parents. Please save Severus too, he is my favorite character. Is Loki the power Voldemort knows not? I seriously doubt the killing curse or any Midgardian magic would be able to inflict more damage than is comparable to a first year hex.
Mukuro234 chapter 10 . 11/24/2017
awesome
StarKurama chapter 10 . 11/24/2017
love it! please continue.
PukwudgiePuff chapter 10 . 11/23/2017
How will this affect the battle of New York in Avengers?
wildtrance chapter 10 . 11/23/2017
Harry is adorable.
Loki will always need love and snuggles!
(Die Odin. Thor... can I whip you? Preferably with something like a Cat O'Nine. Or better yet make you live Loki's life through his eyes.)
Draco being easily flustered is cute.
Heheheh. Two Lokis and two of Harry sound like something very naughty.