Reviews for A Year In The Life
guest chapter 15 . 9/19/2020
late to the celebrations, but enjoyed this a lot; reading your other stories as well. thanks!
Guest chapter 15 . 5/19/2020
This was fun to read. We enjoyed it immensely. Pleeeease continue writing more Castle and “The Hunter”.
wendykw chapter 15 . 2/29/2020
Thanks for this wonderful year for the Castles. I enjoyed the fluff.
wendykw chapter 2 . 2/28/2020
Thanks for your "shameless self promotion" on twitter. I'm enjoying the fluff.
glendashearman10 chapter 8 . 7/25/2019
This is pure gold! Thank you for writing
glendashearman10 chapter 2 . 7/25/2019
This is perfect!
glendashearman10 chapter 1 . 7/25/2019
This is really great! Love it!
Tom Knutson chapter 15 . 11/14/2017
Very good story, please keep writing! !
DrGiggles chapter 15 . 6/10/2016
This came full circle, yay! Such a sweet chapter and end to an extraordinary story. Thank you for writing this, you did an amazing job. I will one day enjoy re-reading this :)
DrGiggles chapter 14 . 6/10/2016
Fantastic Christmas chapter, I bet Eric really enjoyed his first Castle Family Christmas! I laughed so hard at Kate grossing out Alexis, and the pictures they took at the Santa booth xD
I'm Widget chapter 15 . 5/23/2016
Beautiful. Love this. Thanks for a great story!
DrGiggles chapter 13 . 5/22/2016
Yeah, babies can pick up on stress, so it's good that they got out of the house for a little while! I liked it with Jim used Kate's full name :)

A sweet moment in the shower, I bet they really appreciated that. The first year is always tough for parents, so it's great that they have that support.
DrGiggles chapter 12 . 5/22/2016
It may not have been a holiday, but it was so sweet! Little Eric seemed to enjoy the snow, and the cake making. Lovely chapter :)
mobazan27 chapter 15 . 4/12/2016
Thank you for your perseverance. It was a fun, angst-free, joyful story.
mobazan27 chapter 9 . 4/12/2016
I'm so lazy, that's why I haven't reviewed every chapter but I'm really enjoying this story.
I think I may be some sort of science experiment cuz I loved being pregnant. I didn't have to worry about baby-sitting, about diaper changes, about feedings... I never felt lonely or alone and, he was born the 4th of July!