Reviews for A Year In The Life
DrGiggles chapter 4 . 3/30/2016
The April Fools jokes they pulled on each other were hilarious! Love the idea of changing language settings, and I can see myself doing the googly eyes too.

The birthday dinner was lovely, especially with Jim becoming more and more integrated into the Castle/Rogers family. The ending was the best though, with Kate explaining how he helped not only her, but her father too, move on from her mother's death.
theputz913 chapter 14 . 3/30/2016
Loved Kate getting pictures with Santa "just for them".
DrGiggles chapter 3 . 3/30/2016
That's the perfect way to tell the family, at a nice low key event. Their reactions were spot on :)

Also, Flash is an adorable nickname for the Caskett baby.
DrGiggles chapter 2 . 3/30/2016
That's the sweetest way to tell him! Oh my goodness it made me cry.

I loved the poster (it took some scrolling on your tumblr to find it), and it'll look nice in the nursery. I'm really excited to continue reading this amazing fanfic :D
DrGiggles chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
Aww, she's pregnant! It was really sweet how Rick stayed in and took care of her. They're going to make wonderful parents :')
Guest chapter 14 . 3/29/2016
great Christmas family chapter :).
zats chapter 14 . 3/29/2016
Absolutely Loved the chapter on the baby's Christmas. Can't wait to read more.
Norman01 chapter 14 . 3/29/2016
What a wonderful Christmas.
TORONTOSUN chapter 14 . 3/29/2016
I like how it was just the family, Rick being Santa Claus because of his son. I also like how Jim comes for Christmas. Not boring at all.
wendykw chapter 14 . 3/28/2016
Cute and fluffy. I loved it.
Maria chapter 13 . 3/6/2016
What I think? This year is too short, I want some more holidays than only Christmas. Give your readers some more birthdays ... and than, after 10 or 20 more chapters an epilogue...
life's a mystery chapter 13 . 3/4/2016
awe such a lovely family story
life's a mystery chapter 5 . 3/4/2016
awe how wonderful of them doing that :)
life's a mystery chapter 2 . 3/3/2016
awe sooooo sweet :)
TORONTOSUN chapter 13 . 3/3/2016
So cool how Eric keeps everyone including Kate on her toes. I like the turkey dinner as well. A lot of leftovers.
157 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »