Reviews for Hot and Heavy
RosesAreSapphireBlue chapter 3 . 7/23
I know right? Barry and Caitlin have the most chemistry than any other pairings in the show, and I'm not just saying this because their my OTP (trust me, I have actually tried shipping Barry with Iris or Barry with Patty or Barry with that reporter, I forgot her name, and none of them ever worked!), BUT why are the writers just not making them official already?!

BTW, I love your story.
RosesAreSapphireBlue chapter 2 . 7/22
I so literally need a copy of this picture if it ever were to exist in real life hahaha *insert wink
Sexy Man Horny chapter 1 . 3/5
It was so horny boi
Samantha chapter 1 . 2/20
While I would also reiterate other parts from my previous messages, I also encourage all, if they can take the hate they might get from some, to make their unhappiness with the show known in many ways, including by sending feedback and reports of harassment to The CW and DC Entertainment and taking part in the #BringBackTheOriginalTeamFlash movement.
Wait. You mean, this is the end ;-;
VioletVoices chapter 8 . 1/11
The feels have taken over ahhhh! I hope you continue to write more SB fanfiction again, you're writing is lovely and your talent should definitly be shared with others. And honestly your writing has inspired me to write so thank you for that!
Guest chapter 8 . 9/6/2017
I just loved your style of writing...This story warms the hearts of SB shippers like me...I would love an update! !
Guest chapter 3 . 8/24/2017
Love the glee reference
shorty1773 chapter 8 . 8/14/2017
Love your story! I hope that you get to finish it one day! Love Snowbarry.
Odd Seal chapter 6 . 8/10/2017
XD Last chapter, when things were getting hot and heavy with Snowbarry in the parking lot. I was listening to In My Head by Jason Derulo. And when this chapter started the song was over, and Me And My Broken Heart by Rixton played. I just thought this was kinda funny. lol
TheHazard72 chapter 6 . 5/30/2017
Yeah i did notice that Caitlin was staring at Barry's tush, and besides it was so obvious that Jay Garrick was a huge fake and I'm so pissed at the writers for totally screwing up a good storyline (Flashpoint) and for wasting an opportunity to tell a different story with the identity of the newest villain. And the thing I've been waiting since 1x12, for the writers to stop having Barry pining over Iris, for god's sake they're kinda like brother and sister. And of course, have The Flash's lightning color changed from that orange to a gold yellow.
random716 chapter 8 . 5/27/2017
Are you sure this is how you would to end this? Omg, the title suits the story, tbh. Not just for the story itself, but for what it made me feel reading it.

I fell like you're not active anymore but I would like to see what you would do with Frostar/SaviFrost if you ever come back.
GalanthaDreams chapter 8 . 5/18/2017
Congratulations on getting such a fantastic opportunity. Tenure is, even in the typically wildly inaccurate media, difficult to get. Anyways, I look forward to when you have some time to update this again. I miss it but I know very well that we all have lives and one's job is more important in the scheme of things (that and I respect you as an author enough not to whine)
Travelerdreams chapter 8 . 4/29/2017
I know it's been a while but here's to hoping that you'll update soon and I'll get to finish read this amazing story that you've written!
Samantha chapter 6 . 4/3/2017
And do watch the language.