Reviews for Resilient
TMNT-Queen chapter 5 . 9/30/2016
Holy. Shell. YOU CAN'T JUST LEAVE OFF LIKE THAT! I need to know what happens! And why Raph was in jail in the first place! SO MANY QUESTIONS!
MARSHMELLOWTOASTIE chapter 5 . 7/17/2016
This story is great. If you're continuing it I would love to read more.
SewerSurfin chapter 5 . 5/28/2016
Oh no Raph! What a cliffy! I look forward to an update :) I love this!
SewerSurfin chapter 4 . 5/28/2016
YAY Donnie makes his appearance! He SEEMS to have it all...but something tells me that he still isn't completely happy.
SewerSurfin chapter 3 . 5/28/2016
A lot of tension between Leo and Raph :(...but understandable. I love the interaction between those two! And Mikey is adorable as always :) Just a more mature adorable.
SewerSurfin chapter 2 . 5/28/2016
This is really good! I like the boys a little older, and I think you are handling them very well. I also like how the issues in this AU are like the issues going on in our society right now. The mirroring is
great!
SewerSurfin chapter 1 . 5/28/2016
Ok! I LOVE this idea, and this beginning is wonderful!
BubblyShell22 chapter 5 . 3/13/2016
Oh, man, that sucks. Here Raph was just having a good time and then it all gets messed up by that jerk. Let's hope Raph doesn't get in too much trouble this time for his efforts. He was only trying to help the girl. Nicely done on this. I'll be eagerly awaiting an update. And congrats on the nominations for the competition. Very well deserved indeed.

Guest chapter 5 . 3/13/2016
Aw damn it.
He didn't even get to watch the fight.
Stupid drunk women and stupid fuckin ass hole men.
And stupid Raph, probably violating his parole right now. They are pretty strict on getting arrested.
Guest chapter 5 . 3/13/2016
This is getting so good! The quality of storytelling in this us great and Im just praying Raph doesn't get arrested
CrazynSane chapter 5 . 3/12/2016
Ooooohhhh...nice chapter, well thought out scenes, and great mystery of adventure lies ahead...ONWARD HO!.
Guest chapter 4 . 3/10/2016
This is a good spin on the TMNT mythos and society in general. Please continue the story.
Shrub360 chapter 4 . 3/7/2016
One gets the feeling Donnie's life hasn't been as peachy as Raphael assumes. It might not have the same struggles that Raph's has, but Donnie looks all tired and older. So there's definitely a heavy cost. Can't wait for the next chapter!
BubblyShell22 chapter 4 . 3/6/2016
Awesome chapter. I can see Donnie doing that for Raph to take him to a wrestling event. Too bad Leo think it's dishonorable fighting. Doesn't he realize that while the action's pretty real, the matches and story lines are staged? Nicely done on this. I'll be eagerly awaiting an update.

BubblyShell22 chapter 3 . 3/6/2016
Awesome chapter. Yeah, Leo is trying to help, but Raph's just too stubborn to want it. I was thinking that maybe Leo would want to offer Raph a position in the dojo since he loves to fight, but I don't know if Raph would take that. Nicely done on this.